July 05, 2024, 08:54:09 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Started by strongbad, December 29, 2010, 12:07:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Fucking best game ever
It's only $2.50 or $5 in a pack with other games.

It's fucking awesome.

Infel

You're silly.

You don't need to pay a cent for that piece of shit.

Geno

Quote from: Parsee on December 29, 2010, 04:21:47 AM
You're silly.

You don't need to pay a cent for that piece of shit.
Yeah seriously, I torrented it.

Since when do you pay for games david  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

God why does everybody just assume that I'm a fucking pirate.
I download and purchase things that I think are worth purchasing. I don't think Wii games are worth $50 at all, so I torrent them. Same for NDS games. I've only pirated a handful of PC games, and most of those I ended up buying.

Nyerp

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on December 29, 2010, 03:21:38 PM
I don't think Wii games are worth $50 at all, so I torrent them. Same for NDS games.

then you shouldn't play them n_n

burzumfan420

how the fuck do u torrent a wii game

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: Panty on December 29, 2010, 03:43:18 PM
then you shouldn't play them n_n

I disagree n_n
Quote from: villinman666 on December 29, 2010, 04:38:08 PM
how the fuck do u torrent a wii game

Mod Wii > Go on torrent site > Torrent .iso > Burn to DVD or put on external HDD depending on how your Wii is modded

Patrick Stickles

MOAR ABOUT VVVVVV

it was a really good game and veni vidi vici was a horrible horrible horrible level that i spent hours on.
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Infel

Nosrsly

You can get that piece of shit for free.

strongbad

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on December 30, 2010, 08:25:04 AM
MOAR ABOUT VVVVVV

it was a really good game and veni vidi vici was a horrible horrible horrible level that i spent hours on.

SO HARD

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on December 30, 2010, 12:18:32 PM
SO HARD
srsly, even if you knew the path exactly, the slightest wrong movement is like OLOL TRY AGAIN
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up