October 27, 2024, 11:26:38 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

confederate flag

Started by hobbit, December 15, 2010, 01:34:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

Quote from: Live Is Dead on December 16, 2010, 07:04:14 AM
I think you people are anti South
we should succeed from the south

Commander Fuckass

I hate the flag and when i see bumper stickers that say "THE SOUTH IS GOING TO RISE AGAIN!"  giggle;

get our education fixed first and just maybe
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

don't let's

Quote from: Trevor on December 16, 2010, 10:29:01 PM
we should succeed from the south
I think we should kick out all these northerners that migrate down here

Wrench

I think it's rather annoying to be honest

Dullahan

Does the Westboro Baptist Church also have that flag?

crystalpepsi

February 01, 2011, 10:34:05 PM #35 Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 11:02:36 PM by WTFRAWL
 Why do people still like the Confederacy? I always laugh when someone tries to tell me that they wanted to succeed because  they were tired of being told what to do. Yeah sorry but its funny they decided to secede right as they were about to lose their slaves. In other words, what I see is "I want my niggers back".  scarecrowdood;

Andria

I think the proper word is secede, I have seen succeed used thrice and it kinda bugs me  akudood;

but yea  I associate it with southern pride which I associate with trashy rednecks who think they are superiour because they look different

YPrrrr

Actually they seceded once Lincoln won the election and because of his opposition to the further spread of slavery. Initially Lincoln hadn't even planned to free the slaves.

Nyerp

Quote from: Echo on February 01, 2011, 10:57:24 PM
I think the proper word is secede, I have seen succeed used thrice and it kinda bugs me  akudood;

but yea  I associate it with southern pride which I associate with trashy rednecks who think they are superiour because they look different

>superiour

also what the fuck are you talking about

Andria

Quote from: Panty on February 01, 2011, 11:19:30 PM
>superiour

also what the fuck are you talking about

I am talking about the confederate flag and people using succeed instead of secede  baddood;

Socks

it's no one's business what personal flag i choose to fly. i respect the right of any man to claim the same.

Nyerp

Quote from: Echo on February 01, 2011, 11:20:52 PM
I am talking about the confederate flag and people using succeed instead of secede  baddood;

you said rednecks "look different" doodhuh;

Travis

Quote from: Panty on February 01, 2011, 11:55:01 PM
you said rednecks "look different" doodhuh;
how do rednecks NOT look different

Andria

Quote from: Travis on February 01, 2011, 11:57:34 PM
how do rednecks NOT look different

So true

but I mean they feel superior because they are white.

wawi

Quote from: WTFRAWL on February 01, 2011, 10:34:05 PM
Why do people still like the Confederacy? I always laugh when someone tries to tell me that they wanted to succeed because  they were tired of being told what to do. Yeah sorry but its funny they decided to secede right as they were about to lose their slaves. In other words, what I see is "I want my niggers back".  scarecrowdood;

Slavery was only a part of it. doodhuh; A large part, yes, but there were other reasons as well

Go Up