September 30, 2024, 12:21:12 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FUCKING MASS EFFECT 3

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 11, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

December 11, 2010, 09:44:11 PM Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:52:14 PM by Kefka
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WcQvjTcxY0[/youtube]

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS RUB IT RUB IT RUB IT

The last installment is going to be fucking epic. So many god damn Reapers
I'm replaying Mass Effect 2 also  hocuspocus;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Between Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3, and Dragon Age 2 this is going to be a fucking awesome year girl;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: YPR on December 11, 2010, 09:50:22 PM
Between Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3, and Dragon Age 2 this is going to be a fucking awesome year girl;
I hate that we will have to wait till Holiday 2011 for Mass Effect 3 though myface;

WELL MY 2011 CHIRSTMAS LIST HAS ONE ITEM ON IT SO FAR  hocuspocus;

also it seems the choices that you made during Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, are going to finally be used to the best

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

Unfortunately I played Mass Effect II on my friend's Xbox so I won't have continued progress saddood;

KonohaShinobi

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on December 11, 2010, 10:12:48 PM
Unfortunately I played Mass Effect II on my friend's Xbox so I won't have continued progress saddood;

aw man that sucks, i heard they're really going all out with how many different outcomes in various little things, since the trilogy is ending and they don't have to worry about continuity into the next game

Kalahari Inkantation

i don't know if i'd want to play mass effect 2 or 3 without playing the first befuddlement

maybe i'll buy the pc version if i have to wry

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pam on December 11, 2010, 11:02:40 PM
i don't know if i'd want to play mass effect 2 or 3 without playing the first befuddlement

maybe i'll buy the pc version if i have to wry

you wouldn't. 2 is a DIRECT sequel to 1. the stories are intertwined. it makes no sense that they're releasing me2 on ps3 without me1 first.

Commander Fuckass

December 11, 2010, 11:11:31 PM #9 Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 11:15:58 PM by Kefka
Quote from: Yin on December 11, 2010, 11:04:03 PM
you wouldn't. 2 is a DIRECT sequel to 1. the stories are intertwined. it makes no sense that they're releasing me2 on ps3 without me1 first.
Might have something to do with ME1 being published by Microsoft game studio?

I may be wrong...

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kefka on December 11, 2010, 11:11:31 PM
Might have something to do with ME1 being published by Microsoft game studio?

I may be wrong...

idk but it's sad for those who can't play me1

Geno

Oh my god. THE REAPERS ARE FUCKING HERE.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on December 11, 2010, 10:16:27 PM
OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT?!
WOOOOHOOO.  HOOOLY SHIT. JUST BEAT MASS EFFECT 2. THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME. EVEN IF YOU DIDNT LIKE MASS EFFECT 1 THIS SHIT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING. THE GAMEPLAY IS GREAT THE FUCKING DIALOGUE IS GREAT. THIS GAME IS AMAZING YALL
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

spaceman

Commander Fuckass

With all the choices you have made in ME1 and ME2 this game is truly going to be an epic conclusion to the Trilogy.

Go Up