October 01, 2024, 03:37:33 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unsettling things in video games

Started by Nyerp, December 01, 2010, 08:12:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy620 on January 07, 2011, 01:06:28 PM
The first boss in BS1?

Yeah he was weird.

no, he's just a normal doctor-type splicer in the dentist's office...when you go in, a bunch of steam pours in and he disappears, and then when you pick up a tonic on a desk, the steam comes back in, and when you turn around he's standing right behind you

burzumfan420

Quote from: ZIDONE on January 07, 2011, 05:26:59 PM
One time I was playing Kirby Superstar; I was at the Dynablade level/episode/whatever

I got teleported to Marx for no goddamn reason and the graphics and sound were fucked up and I didn't sleep that night :'(
hi im marx. lol jking im satan!!!!!!!

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Panty on January 07, 2011, 11:42:09 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhfZVd9N9ww[/youtube]

imagine playing a game and the game thinks you pirated it even though you didn't :'(
That noise in the last nine seconds of the video gave me a migraine and hopefully not a seizure. o_o
I find the sight of blood in video games unsettling. :x
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Commander Fuckass

In God of War III the secret arm room in Hades' Lair  :( It gave me the creeps when all of those arms sprouted out of the walls around Kratos.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Those assholes from RE4...the regenerators? Yeah those guys.

Actually, that whole part is creepy

Samus Aran

Quote from: Gentle Nipple Shark on February 11, 2011, 02:47:35 PM
Those assholes from RE4...the regenerators? Yeah those guys.

Actually, that whole part is creepy

what's unsettling about regenerators is the last one in the game, in the prison cells, if you know the trick that allows you to walk right up to him, without him attacking

Sillbury

In Bioshock I could NEVER harvest a little sister. Still haven't, not even once.

Also not sure if this counts but in the old Pokemon Red/Blue days I used to get goosebumps every single time I did the misingno cheat. Dunno why, but it just creeped me the fuck out seeing that old man on the roof.

YPrrrr

Am I the only one who used the Seafoam Islands for Missingno instead of cinnabar?

Jared

Go Up