October 01, 2024, 03:40:27 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FUCKING PS3 THREAD *Updated with IMAGES*

Started by KonohaShinobi, November 26, 2010, 08:28:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

bassir;
Quote from: Yin on November 29, 2010, 01:40:47 PM
should i get one of these penisthrees in january or is there something i should wait for to be released? y/n
You already have a 360 so unless you need the PS3 or something its kind of pointless.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on November 29, 2010, 03:18:30 PM
You already have a 360 so unless you need the PS3 or something its kind of pointless.

WARNING, WARNING, COLLECTORFAG ALERT

I want every console there is, sir. Besides, I do actually want to try several PS3 exclusives, and it'd be nice to have a blu-ray player.

KonohaShinobi

bassir; You already have a 360 so unless you need the PS3 or something its kind of pointless.

Well, PS3 has a ton of exclusives not on PC or 360 so there's more than enough reason to get a PStriple. I'd say this was true about 2 years ago, but then the PS3 also would cost an arm and a leg.
Quote from: Yin on November 29, 2010, 03:20:41 PM
and it'd be nice to have a blu-ray player.

god yes, I can't wait to see the difference between blu-ray and DVD quality.

I didn't mention it because of not related much to vidya but the PS3 bundle came with Karate Kid (the new one) along with the 2 games.

Also: PS3 game boxes are really tiny. Almost as small as DS game boxes, this was surprising.

Nyerp

had you never seen a ps3 game box before psyduck;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Panty on November 29, 2010, 04:30:19 PM
had you never seen a ps3 game box before psyduck;

Well I never had any at home to actually compare with other game boxes. Sure they always looked small, but damn. akudood;

Commander Fuckass

bassir; You already have a 360 so unless you need the PS3 or something its kind of pointless.
Your fanboy is showing again
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Pam on November 29, 2010, 08:19:47 PM
you're fanboy :|
I was trying to fix it before anyone noticed but my DSL started to crap out on me.:'(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Commander Shepard on November 29, 2010, 08:18:40 PM
Your fanboy is showing again
Uh no. I seriously don't see the point in getting both unless you're collecting them like Kaz. I would say the same thing to someone asking if they should get a 360 while they already own a PS3.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Jared

But I wanna play LittleBigPlanet AND Halo Reach! D:

My PSN ID is Awesome_in_a_Bag and I have:
Uncharted 2
LBP
Red Dead Redemption
Castle Crashers
Fat Princess
And uhh some other shit probably. After Christmas I'll have Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and ModNation Racers.

ME##

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 29, 2010, 05:08:34 PM
Well I never had any at home to actually compare with other game boxes. Sure they always looked small, but damn. akudood;

They're not that small.  doodhuh;

Andria

Mondegreen

I kind of want a PS3 but have no money.

Too late to ask for it for Christmas |:

Jared

Quote from: Snowy620 on December 17, 2010, 04:34:35 AM
Did you dog eat another game? lol

Yeah she ate it a while ago. Dumb bitch.

Go Up