October 01, 2024, 03:35:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FUCKING PS3 THREAD *Updated with IMAGES*

Started by KonohaShinobi, November 26, 2010, 08:28:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

November 26, 2010, 08:28:05 AM Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 02:47:37 PM by KonohaShinobi
So I bought a PS3 today, 160 gb, came with Uncharted 2 and pixel Junk Shooter cjlubdoods;

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Also bought: LittleBigPlanet GOTY, Killzone 2, God of War collection, Infamous, Red Dead Redemption, God of War 3, and Valkyria Chronicles, battlefield bad company 2, Darksiders, and Borderlands GOTY. happydood;

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Also Inception and an Extra controller
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I would like fellow PS3 owner's game collections (PSN included) to be posted so I can see if there are any gems I am missing in the PS3 collection.

Andria

black ops
borderlands
red dead + undead nightmare dlc
ff13
god of war collection
red faction guerilla

psn= darkdeath43

i also have a bunch of games from the psn store but idr all of them

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Also the best PS3 game, Metal Gear Solid 4  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

PSN: Barberstripedcat

Probably the only games I'll ever be on for will be Uncharted 2 and the latest COD though. I don't get to play much since my PS3 is at home while I'm at college n_u

Hiro

Quote from: steal on November 28, 2010, 11:56:11 AM
You bought all that at once? that's so much moneys doodthing;

KonohaShinobi

Gamestop had 2 for 1, so I got LBP GOTY, God of War 3, and Valkyria, LBP and GoW totaled up to $53, and Valkyria was free.

Then walmart had Infamous, KZ2 and GoW collection for $10 and Red Dead was $29.

PS3 was only $299 and came with Uncharted and Pixel Junk.

Didn't seem like THAT much, lol.

Still going for: Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition,Borderlands GOTY and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

And probably a mic.

Any PS3 mic suggestions by the way?

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 28, 2010, 01:58:33 PM
Gamestop had 2 for 1, so I got LBP GOTY, God of War 3, and Valkyria, LBP and GoW totaled up to $53, and Valkyria was free.

Still going for: Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition,Borderlands GOTY and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

And probably a mic.

Any PS3 mic suggestions by the way?
just buy a cheap bluetooth headset
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 28, 2010, 01:58:33 PM

dem sum sweet deelz

Kalahari Inkantation

PSN: TECTRON

Uncharted 1 and 2 are must-haves, and MGS4 if you've played or are willing to play the others, which are also amazing. goowan

gta iv is fun, and you'd probably be interested in red dead redemption and 3d dot game heroes as well

Also, Demon's Souls and Bionic Commando Rearmed. AWESOME

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Snowy620 on November 29, 2010, 06:11:37 AM
PSN: Snowy620

Should of waited for LBP2.

I mostly play Ratchet and Clank, BioShock 1 or 2, LBP, Fat Princess (BUY IT NOW WITH THE DLC IT'S AMAZINGINGINGINGINGINGINGINGING), Burnout Paradise,

Buy Burnout Paradise, FAt Princess, MGS4, Prototype (If you like inFAMOUS, but it's a lot more bloody and gore-y).
dont forget to mention shittier and dissapointier  giggle;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Ordered Demon's Souls for $15 this morning with the $20 preorder bonus from Black Ops.

I hope it's as good as people say it is, I'm excited  :3

Quote from: Snowy620 on November 29, 2010, 06:11:37 AM
Should of waited for LBP2.

I was going to since it comes out in January, but I really wanted a game I could play with my nephew. This and Borderlands will take care of that need.

Samus Aran

should i get one of these penisthrees in january or is there something i should wait for to be released? y/n

Thyme

Quote from: Yin on November 29, 2010, 01:40:47 PM
should i get one of these penisthrees in january or is there something i should wait for to be released? y/n

well now that you got the original version of sotc instead of waiting it out for the remix i guess you could get it right away sillydood;

Except for LB2 which is to be released in January, there aren't any exclusives worth waiting for being released in the coming months.

Go Up