October 06, 2024, 09:21:31 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Help my decide omg

Started by ikanaide, November 25, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Should I go to UK school next year?

y
18 (90%)
n
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Go Down

Travis

Quote from: iCandy on November 29, 2010, 01:13:33 PM
What do you mean?  huhdoodame;
many people are appalled at the idea of having a relationship with somebody who is that close of a relative to you

ikanaide

Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2010, 04:42:53 PM
many people are appalled at the idea of having a relationship with somebody who is that close of a relative to you

just Americans  n_u

Travis

Quote from: iCandy on November 29, 2010, 04:45:48 PM
just Americans  n_u
i'm trying to be as unbiased as possible here but i cannot understand how you would be attracted to a first cousin like that

ikanaide

Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2010, 04:49:40 PM
i'm trying to be as unbiased as possible here but i cannot understand how you would be attracted to a first cousin like that

I do not know how to explain huhdoodame;

Kalahari Inkantation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imprinting_(psychology)#Westermarck_effect

If he didn't interact with his cousin when either of them were very young, then it's not strange that they could be attracted to each other.  They would be like strangers. giggle;

ikanaide

Quote from: Pam on November 29, 2010, 04:57:53 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imprinting_(psychology)

If he didn't interact with his cousin when either of them were very young, then it's not strange that they could be attracted to each other.  They would be like strangers. giggle;

I know my cousin very well when we were young. I fall in love. giggle;

bluaki

How is a relationship with a cousin so different from one with a classmate or other friend? At least in most family situations, unlike a sibling, you weren't raised together. You don't have much resemblance to them; sharing only one side of grandparents.

I believe most people only see their cousins once in a while, so without a culture telling you that such a relationship is in any way wrong, it's like deciding to start dating a friend you only see once in a while.
Quote from: iCandy on November 29, 2010, 05:01:42 PM
I know my cousin very well when we were young. I fall in love. giggle;
Or in this case, deciding to start dating a childhood friend you know very well.

ikanaide

Thank you. I think this is correct  :3

YPrrrr

??????

ikanaide

hmph
this decide is really hard :(

hobbit

ikanaide

i have to think of good and bad >_<'

Go Up