September 12, 2024, 03:51:04 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Met any famous musicians before?

Started by Geno, November 25, 2010, 12:55:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Cookie on November 30, 2010, 06:45:27 PM
Julian Koster from Neutral Milk Hotel is coming to my house Jan. 8th
Wait what
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

Quote from: Geno on December 01, 2010, 01:42:38 AM
Wait what
the music tapes are essentially allowing a few lucky people to open their homes as venues for littles shows
its like the music tapes lullaby tour or something

oldasianbobdybuilder

yeah probably like a million it's easy because i am one )(famous musician)

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: oldasianbobdybuilder on December 02, 2010, 07:20:32 AM
yeah probably like a million it's easy because i am one )(famous musician)
HAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD 5thgrade;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Cookie

Quote from: You86 on December 01, 2010, 08:26:52 AM
the music tapes are essentially allowing a few lucky people to open their homes as venues for littles shows
its like the music tapes lullaby tour or something

Indeed.

http://www.mergerecords.com/blog/2010/10/the-music-tapes-bring-dreamlike-slumberal-enchantments-to-houses-across-the-land-this-fall/

Richmond VA Jan. 8th if you want to come.  :3

C.Mongler

Quote from: Cookie on December 02, 2010, 08:50:25 AM
Indeed.

http://www.mergerecords.com/blog/2010/10/the-music-tapes-bring-dreamlike-slumberal-enchantments-to-houses-across-the-land-this-fall/

Richmond VA Jan. 8th if you want to come.  :3

wait thats at ur house? lol i could come if you give me a place to sleep i dont feel like going back home that night

Cookie

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on December 02, 2010, 01:56:04 PM
wait thats at ur house? lol i could come if you give me a place to sleep i dont feel like going back IN POG FORM home that night

lol prolly not, it's my parents house and I don't want to get raped.

burzumfan420

someone named cock monlger wants 2 stay over is that cool.

Cookie

Quote from: villinman666 on December 03, 2010, 10:12:20 PM
someone named cock monlger wants 2 stay over is that cool.

mom, dad, not only did I invite a band you know nothing about over to play at your house, I also invited this guy from the internet named cock mongler to stay the night

Patrick Stickles

i talked to patrick stickles

my friend nick corbo has opened for titus, defiance ohio/nana grizol, mewithoutyou, etc. and a bunch more so i imagine he talked to them all a little
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Geno

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on December 07, 2010, 02:47:14 PM

my friend nick corbo has opened for titus, defiance ohio/nana grizol, mewithoutyou, etc. and a bunch more so i imagine he talked to them all a little
What's his band? Maybe I saw him when I saw mewithoutYou
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: Cookie on December 04, 2010, 11:06:43 AM
mom, dad, not only did I invite a band you know nothing about over to play at your house, I also invited this guy from the internet named cock mongler to stay the night

i am not a rapist :(
and i have 95 youtube videos go watch them you can pretty much gauge my personality plz :( i will bring cookies.

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Geno on December 07, 2010, 02:50:17 PM
What's his band? Maybe I saw him when I saw mewithoutYou
i mean he opens for them at SUNY purchase so unless you saw them there then i doubt it
What the fuck was it for anyway?

C.Mongler

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on December 07, 2010, 02:47:14 PM

stickles is such a cool man. i thoroughly enjoyed my chat with him.

Go Up