July 02, 2024, 07:18:05 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Please read: An URGENT appeal from Boyah moderator Kaz

Started by ME##, November 24, 2010, 11:50:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Thyme

Samus Aran

An appeal from Boyah moderator Kaz

I got a lot of funny looks today when I started talking to people about posting more on Boyah.

Letââ,¬â,,¢s just say some people were skeptical of the notion that posters from all across the forum could come together to create a remarkable pool of posts ââ,¬â€œ all for the simple purpose of lüts.

No aids. No agenda. No strings attached.

A few minutes after this thread was posted, nearly nobody used Boyah at all - almost a trillionth of the Internet-connected world.

It is the most unpopular website in the world - but Boyah isnââ,¬â,,¢t anything like a commercial website. It is a community creation, written by volunteers making one post at a time. You are part of our community. And Iââ,¬â,,¢m writing today to ask you to protect and sustain Boyah.

Together, we can keep it free of charge and free of advertising. We can keep it open ââ,¬â€œ you can use the information in Boyah any way you want. We can keep it growing ââ,¬â€œ spreading knowledge everywhere, and inviting participation from everyone.

Each year at this time, we reach out to ask you and others all across the Boyah community to help sustain our joint enterprise with a modest donation of 20 posts, 35 posts, 50 posts or more.

If you value Boyah as a source of information ââ,¬â€œ and a source of inspiration ââ,¬â€œ I hope youââ,¬â,,¢ll choose to act right now.

All the best,

Kaz

Moderator, Boyah

P.S. Boyah is about the power of people like us to do extraordinary things. People like us write Boyah, one post at a time. People like us fund it, one donation at a time. It's proof of our collective potential to change the world.

ikanaide

Quote from: Hitoshi-san on November 24, 2010, 12:20:26 PM
[spoiler]An appeal from Boyah moderator Kaz

I got a lot of funny looks today when I started talking to people about posting more on Boyah.

Letââ,¬â,,¢s just say some people were skeptical of the notion that posters from all across the forum could come together to create a remarkable pool of posts ââ,¬â€œ all for the simple purpose of lüts.

No aids. No agenda. No strings attached.

A few minutes after this thread was posted, nearly nobody used Boyah at all - almost a trillionth of the Internet-connected world.

It is the most unpopular website in the world - but Boyah isnââ,¬â,,¢t anything like a commercial website. It is a community creation, written by volunteers making one post at a time. You are part of our community. And Iââ,¬â,,¢m writing today to ask you to protect and sustain Boyah.

Together, we can keep it free of charge and free of advertising. We can keep it open ââ,¬â€œ you can use the information in Boyah any way you want. We can keep it growing ââ,¬â€œ spreading knowledge everywhere, and inviting participation from everyone.

Each year at this time, we reach out to ask you and others all across the Boyah community to help sustain our joint enterprise with a modest donation of 20 posts, 35 posts, 50 posts or more.

If you value Boyah as a source of information ââ,¬â€œ and a source of inspiration ââ,¬â€œ I hope youââ,¬â,,¢ll choose to act right now.

All the best,

Kaz

Moderator, Boyah

P.S. Boyah is about the power of people like us to do extraordinary things. People like us write Boyah, one post at a time. People like us fund it, one donation at a time. It's proof of our collective potential to change the world.[/spoiler]

What do I do?  >.<

ME##

Nyerp

ikanaide

Kalahari Inkantation

Andria

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pam on November 24, 2010, 12:57:52 PM
donate your posts to a starving malnourished kaz cjlubdoods;

please sir...may i have some more?

Classic

ikanaide