October 27, 2024, 05:36:16 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH GOD LOL

Started by [REDACTED], November 18, 2010, 02:33:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

I found Fido's sex offender registry listing. Sorry for posting old news.  akudood;
http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sorint/sordetailart.aspx?htid=00463776
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

will you fags shutup i'm trying to enjoy some boyah

Daddy

If this is related to the outsider thing I don't really find this that funny.

If not then lol

Cookie

How do you know that's fido?

crystalpepsi

WAIT, WHAT! SOMEONE EXPLAIN

Nyerp

Quote from: WTFRAWL on November 18, 2010, 06:18:51 AM
WAIT, WHAT! SOMEONE EXPLAIN

this oh god that guy's a fucking creep

WHAT DID HE DO

FAMY2

This is fake right?  SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF A MINOR    O_0

C.Mongler

OH SHIT WAIT FIDO, OH FUCK I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MKAING FUN OF TYLER THREAD I JSUT REMEMBER WHO FIDO WAS AND NOW I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

oldasianbobdybuilder

Nyerp

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 18, 2010, 07:37:07 AM
OH SHIT WAIT FIDO, OH FUCK I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MKAING FUN OF TYLER THREAD I JSUT REMEMBER WHO FIDO WAS AND NOW I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

that looks nothing like tyler doodhuh;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Panty on November 18, 2010, 09:02:08 AM
that looks nothing like tyler doodhuh;

[spoiler]i thought the joke was neither of them are skinny lol  giggle;[/spoiler]

burzumfan420

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR COMMUNITY SAFETY PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO THREATEN, INTIMIDATE, OR HARASS. MISUSE OF THIS INFORMATION MAY RESULT IN CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.

C.Mongler

no but srsly is that fido lol

Thyme

Go Up