September 12, 2024, 03:56:26 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

All Day (Girl Talk)

Started by strongbad, November 15, 2010, 09:12:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

http://illegal-art.net/allday/
New album is out for free like the last one, download this shit.
From what I've listened to so far it's pretty damn good

C.Mongler

I mean its good, but i'm kind of tired of mash-ups now. So 2009

YPrrrr

Mash ups have always been terrible akudood;

??????

Quote from: YPR on November 15, 2010, 12:48:07 PM
Mash ups have always been terrible akudood;
you told me that they're good for background noise  akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on November 15, 2010, 12:56:03 PM
you told me that they're good for background noise  akudood;
Maybe once inebriated to where brain function is altered, but I hate mashups pretty consistantly, I don't recall saying anything that nice about them confuseddood;

Swift

oh my god i saw this on what.cd top 10 and i almost jizzed

downloading  hocuspocus;
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

Veal

I can't download this shit anywhurr

Swift

after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

oldasianbobdybuilder

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 15, 2010, 11:57:52 AM
I mean its good, but i'm kind of tired of mash-ups now. So 2009
maybe like 2005 you dumbass

Hiro

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

I was thinking of going to see Girl Talk in March but I'm not sure.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on November 15, 2010, 08:57:11 PM
I was thinking of going to see Girl Talk in March but I'm not sure.

I'M SEEING HIM
MAYBE WE CAN FINALLY SEE HIM TOGETHER

But yeah I really love the album. As a whole I think it's my favorite album of his, but I think Feed The Animals is still my favorite for the individual songs.

Geno

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on November 15, 2010, 09:18:01 PM
I'M SEEING HIM
MAYBE WE CAN FINALLY SEE HIM TOGETHER

But yeah I really love the album. As a whole I think it's my favorite album of his, but I think Feed The Animals is still my favorite for the individual songs.
I'm not going to seattle to see him lol

Go Up