September 28, 2024, 02:32:22 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by Geno, November 08, 2010, 03:19:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

lol you bought a game that was released unfinished so more money could be milked out of you n_n

Cookie

So I've been playing this and i think I like it. Not a fan of the campaign, but multiplayer is fun.

Travis

Quote from: Panty on November 17, 2010, 12:58:38 PM
lol you bought a game that was released unfinished so more money could be milked out of you n_n
what the fuck are you talking about?

Cookie

Quote from: Travis on November 17, 2010, 02:12:35 PM
what the fuck are you talking about?

I think he is talking about kono and map packs.

But I agree kono, there is no where to snipe at.

Travis

in what world could adding an additional map pack as dlc be considered "buying an unfinished game"

Cookie

Quote from: Travis on November 17, 2010, 02:16:55 PM
in what world could adding an additional map pack as dlc be considered "buying an unfinished game"

ask kono.

C.Mongler

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 17, 2010, 12:21:11 PM
Also, Play wager matches, one in the chamber, everyone is on equal ground, truly all skills gametype.

Is anyone else having trouble finding a place to snipe on ANY of the maps? Everything is hidden behind a corner or some shit, there are no out in the open field maps like that one on MW2, with the tunnels in the middle and grass everywhere. Fucking map packs better deliver, big time.

maybe i'll try this, since my favorite mode in CoD 4 is Old School.

No but srsly, starter weapons and perks are utter ballsacks. also i love how you guys are calling me faggot like thats going to change how i feel about that lol

Travis

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 17, 2010, 02:48:08 PM

No but srsly, starter weapons and perks are utter ballsacks. also i love how you guys are calling me faggot like thats going to change how i feel about that lol
yeah a lot of the early weapons do suck. i recommend using dual mags because every other reload is fast and you have extra ammo. also silencers work well

wawi

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 17, 2010, 02:48:08 PM

You can always try Barebones or whatever those gamemodes are. I think they get rid of perks and killstreaks.

Daddy

I heard the patch today fixed the ninja perk is this true?

The game didn't quiet your footsteps before like it was supposed to or something

Nyerp

jmv why are you playing this game it won't give you any indie cred

Geno

Quote from: Panty on November 19, 2010, 05:17:08 PM
jmv why are you playing this game it won't give you any indie cred
Nyerp shut the fuck up
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

I love being told I suck/don't know how to play when I am in the money every single game  n_u

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Echo on November 26, 2010, 02:02:26 PM
I love being told I suck/don't know how to play when I am in the money every single game  n_u
I know right? n_u
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andria

Quote from: Commander Shepard on November 26, 2010, 08:40:08 PM
I know right? n_u

It was great. Their exact words were "I DON'T THINK ____ KNOWS HOW TO PLAY. HE HAS THE MOST KILLS EVERY GAME"

Go Up