July 05, 2024, 08:09:28 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Are you guys interested in Gaming with the community?

Started by Commander Fuckass, November 02, 2010, 06:38:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

The Boyah Community?

Yes
13 (76.5%)
No
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Classic

Geno, you're pretty much the 360 fanboy here.  saddood;
You're not free of the crime either.

rdl

geno is the last living legacy of the nsider mentality

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: Classique on November 06, 2010, 09:43:09 PM
Geno, you're pretty much the 360 fanboy here.  saddood;
Uh what? Because I play the 360 more than any other console? I've never been a fanboy. That's just fucking stupid.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

THIS SHIT BE GOING DOWN THIS WEEK

MORE INFO THURSDAY
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

Quote from: GENOP on November 06, 2010, 11:43:49 PM
Uh what? Because I play the 360 more than any other console? I've never been a fanboy. That's just fucking stupid.

You constantly bash the PS3/Wii.

Geno

Quote from: Classique on November 07, 2010, 01:45:56 PM
You constantly bash the PS3/Wii.
Uh no I don't. Maybe the Wii, but everyone bashes the wii.

Samus Aran

i've never seen geno bash the ps3

he just disregards it goowan

Geno

Quote from: Asuka on November 07, 2010, 02:42:16 PM
i've never seen geno bash the ps3

he just disregards it goowan
I've probably played the PS3 more than a wii and I own a wii  baddood;

Classic

AegisReflector

Wii is like cancer. Anal cancer. Slowly growing into an immense sense of failure.

And PS3 is my jizz.

FAMY2

4. Sony (SNE)
Brand value Jan. 1, 2010: $12 billion.
Brand value June 30, 2010: $7 billion.
Change: -42%.

Once the consumer electronics darling of the 1990s, Sony has lost its footing, and it doesn't look like it'll regain its premier position anytime soon. In its fiscal 2010 (ending in March), it recorded major losses, and revenue fell for the third year in a row as sales of TVs and digital cameras continued to decline.

Sony's leading edge in the video-game market has also evaporated. Competition from Microsoft and Nintendo has been so successful that, according to BrandZ, the PS3 has a brand valuation of $426 million compared to the Wii's $10 billion and the Xbox 360's $4.6 billion.

See full article from DailyFinance: http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/company-news/the-10-biggest-brand-disasters-of-2010/19560366/?icid=sphere_copyright

What about this?   O_0

Go Up