July 05, 2024, 08:23:13 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Are you guys interested in Gaming with the community?

Started by Commander Fuckass, November 02, 2010, 06:38:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

The Boyah Community?

Yes
13 (76.5%)
No
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Cookie on November 02, 2010, 07:22:20 PM
I could with 360.

Although tell me exactly what this is?
We get on in a game of some multiplayer game, get into party chat and play  akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

C.Mongler

okay how about this, there's 4 weeks in a month, each week is devoted to wii, ps3, xbox, or PC. then we vote on the game for the corresponding week

ME##

let's go alphabetical

that way it's pc, ps3, wii and then the peasantbox 360

C.Mongler

wutever i don't care, just the rotation should stay the same every week. so we go 4 weeks and then it resets. so I guess we arent going to make the friday in two days since boyahrg is too autistic to come to a game they would like to play by then, so friday in 9 days i guess? WHAT PC GAME SHUD WE PLAY

ikanaide

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 03, 2010, 11:15:01 AM
wutever i don't care, just the rotation should stay the same every week. so we go 4 weeks and then it resets. so I guess we arent going to make the friday in two days since boyahrg is too autistic to come to a game they would like to play by then, so friday in 9 days i guess? WHAT PC GAME SHUD WE PLAY

killing floor
giggle;

KonohaShinobi

If this is gonna be recorded and compiled somewhere, a community youtube account or something, and it's posted around on the internet to advertise, SURE THING

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ikanaide

Cookie

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy620 on November 04, 2010, 07:14:39 AM
I already implied it. wariodood;

no, i mean don't even start a retarded console argument in a thread where it's not necessary

Wrench

Commander Fuckass

Ok, I'm probably going to change it to "Party Chat and play games with the community"

That way boyagers could play any games they want but still participate on that system.

I know the 360 has party chat, I'm pretty sure the Wii doesn't and Im not sure about the PS3 since mine has been dead for 1 year akudood;

So thoughts?  doodhuh;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up