October 03, 2024, 06:20:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

No Shave Noveber/Novembeard/whatever

Started by Hiro, November 01, 2010, 11:48:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

Yeah, not sure if I'm going to grow a stache too though

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on November 01, 2010, 02:30:29 PM
Hiro didn't you say you were leaving? God you're such an attention whore.
Quote from: Admin on October 28, 2010, 07:55:50 PM
I'm not leaving entirely, but you'll probably only see me here in the mornings or on weekends for an hour or so.
Reading sure is hard, dumbshit

ikanaide

Quote from: Admin on October 28, 2010, 07:55:50 PM
I'm not leaving entirely, but you'll probably only see me here in the mornings or on weekends for an hour or so.

Quote from: Admin on November 01, 2010, 05:42:24 PM

sure is  doodthing;

burzumfan420

Geno

Quote from: Admin on November 01, 2010, 05:42:24 PM
It's funny that you expect me to read every post on boyah and call me a dumbshit if I don't.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

?????

Die for Dethklok

YPrrrr

Geno and hiro are not allowed to fight any longer in this thread at risk of deletion n_u

ME##

Yes, stop fighting you two.

And I doubt I'll do it for the full month [I can't believe how horrid it would look by then].

applesauce

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on November 01, 2010, 06:31:57 PM
Yes, stop fighting you two.

And I doubt I'll do it for the full month [I can't believe how horrid it would look by then].

I probably won't go through with it all either.

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on November 01, 2010, 06:07:50 PM
It's funny that you expect me to read every post on boyah and call me a dumbshit if I don't.
I don't expect you to read every post, but you were referring directly to that post, so I'd hope you would have at least read the whole thing instead of the first sentence.  baddood;

Quote from: burzumfan420 on November 01, 2010, 05:56:50 PM
its night time now and a weekday  appeasement;
it's a rough guideline. point is, i'm not here as often.

Quote from: YPR on November 01, 2010, 06:29:08 PM
Geno and hiro are not allowed to fight any longer in this thread at risk of deletion n_u
he's the one that attacks me but i know  :(

Geno

Quote from: Admin on November 01, 2010, 07:13:43 PM
he's the fuck that attacks me but i know  :(
Attack you? God stop being such a pussy hiro.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

?????

Die for Dethklok

Hiro

YPrrrr

Quote from: GENOP on November 01, 2010, 07:24:39 PM
Attack you? God stop being such a pussy hiro.
troll la la la

[spoiler]knock it off baddood;[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Go Up