September 19, 2024, 01:00:28 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What movie make you last cry?

Started by ikanaide, October 31, 2010, 05:03:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ikanaide

For me, I don't know. I cry at almost every movie with sad end.

Pathetic I know.  :(

Hiro

I've never cried at a movie.
The closest I've come was Toy Story 3.

KonohaShinobi

I AM SAM

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

I don't even know why  :( I start fucking bawling at the end, and whenever Penn's on screen with Dakota.

rdl

I tear up watching literally every movie in existence. I don't cry though...

Socks

a special on the 'journey of man'. but they were not tears, merely misty effects of sources deep within me that yearned to express their love for the content.

Samus Aran

Well I've never really "cried" watching stuff, but it is very common for me to get a little "misty-eyed" so to speak at particularly emotional or beautiful parts of films (or anything, really), whether it's sad or happy or whatever.

Like, the ending of Pan's Labyrinth will always do this for me, as will the moment in Spirited Away where Chihiro tells Haku his real name, and lots and lots of other things.

??????

i can't remember the last movie i cried in
though, i can remember being pretty " :O!". these shocks cloud my perception of the past
the most recent being ghost in the shell

Classic

?????

Schindler's List, the part where he cries for not being able to save more Jews. I didn't cry but I was like, oh shit.
Die for Dethklok

burzumfan420

Selkie

The part with the string quartet in Titanic, when they begin to finish playing, then slowly start to play again, then when they finally stop for good.

That hits me hard for some reason.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Selkie on November 03, 2010, 03:02:54 PM
The part with the string quartet in Titanic, when they begin to finish playing, then slowly start to play again, then when they finally stop for good.

That hits me hard for some reason.

yeah, i think the music has a lot to do with what parts make me all misty eyed

ikanaide

?????

Die for Dethklok

Classic

Go Up