October 01, 2024, 03:40:01 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Started by Nyerp, October 30, 2010, 02:06:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Dullahan

I am stoked for this one. cjlubdoods;

Classic

Sorry, I have no interest in the game and I do not like the characters or franchises. :'(

Volvagia

I want my King K.Rool.  saddood;

...it'll be good though.

Samus Aran

i notice that some of the music is stuff remixed from dkc...like the mine cart music and the temple music. sounds great.

rdl

the entire soundtrack is supposed to be remixes. that coupled with the lack of kremlins because "fuck rare" are my only complaints.

Samus Aran

i don't mind them remixing an already great soundtrack. for one thing, it negates the possibility of them fucking up as bad as they might if they tried all-new songs. i mean, i'd like a little more originality but i don't mind too much as far as remixing goes.

but the lack of kremlins is unforgivable.

Volvagia

Quote from: Asuka on October 30, 2010, 06:21:11 PM
but the lack of kremlins is unforgivable.

Curious, does Rare own the Kremlins? Or is EVERYTHING reserved by Nintendo about DK besides one of the Kongs? (Is it Lanky or Chunky? Can't remember.)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Volvagia on October 30, 2010, 06:23:41 PM
Curious, does Rare own the Kremlins? Or is EVERYTHING reserved by Nintendo about DK besides fuck of the Kongs? (Is it Lanky or Chunky? Can't remember.)

Kremlins are definitely owned by Nintendo. They've appeared in shitty Mario sports games many times now.

Nyerp

oh come on guys

if nintendo isn't trying something a little different with their games then everyone is like "REHASH REHASH REHASH"

cut them some slack

Quote from: Classique on October 30, 2010, 04:46:09 PM
Sorry, I have no interest in the game and I do not like the characters or franchises. :'(

kill. yourself. now. :)

Classic

Nyerp

FAMY2

I might get it. Too many games I want to get.  saddood;

Classic

I've never enjoyed the series, the characters or anything about it. I find it all extremely annoying.
Then again, I really hate monkeys.  n_n

Go Up