September 30, 2024, 11:12:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Doctor Who

Started by Volvagia, October 28, 2010, 08:01:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Volvagia

October 28, 2010, 08:01:52 AM Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 08:55:02 AM by Volvagia
The majority of you are Americans, so I'm going to guess there's only two or three of you that have actually seen the show and love it as much as I do.

How many of you guys love this show and how do you feel about the direction it's going since the start of the 5th season? So far I'm fine with it, but I kinda felt like Tennant had so much more potential, but he wanted to leave the show. Smith is good so far, some of his scenes are really good, I hope he steps it up a bit more and puts himself up there with Tennant for "fuck of the best Doctor's Ever."

Some of my favourite episodes are;
The End of Time: Part Two [Season 0 (Aka, Season 4 Ending Cinematic.), 2009]
The Parting of the Ways [Season 1, 2005]
The Satan Pit [Season 2, 2005
Doomsday [Season 2, 2005]
The Sound of Drums [Season 3, 2006]
The Last of the Time Lords [Season 3, 2006]
Voyage of The Damned [Season 4, 2007]
The Doctor's Daughter [Season 4, 2007]
The Stolen Earth [Season 4, 2007]
Journey's End [Season 4, 2007]
The Eleventh Hour [Season 5, 2010]

Along with some epic scenes from the show:

Matt Smith's stand proving he's The Doctor:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCCMg-rcCQk[/youtube]

David Tennant's speech in the Voyage of the Damned.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbxJcQamo4c[/youtube]

If you haven't watched this show before, and you're a fan of Sci-Fi; Watch it. Your mind will be blown away by how fucking good it is.

Commander Fuckass

I liked Tennant too. Matt Smith fits in well as in the doctor too  giggle;

I LOVE THE FIRST EPISODE OF SMITH'S DOCTOR WHERE HE IS OUTSIDE AND THAT ALIEN LOOKS THROUGH THE DOCTORS HISTORY WHILE PLAYING THAT BADASS THEME AND SHOWING ALL OF THE OTHER INCARNATES OF THE DOCTOR  n_n
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Volvagia

I AGREE THIS SONG IS FUCKING AWESOME, AND THAT SCENE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I80pc9jZ_t8[/youtube]

ALSO THERE'S A RUMOUR THAT AFTER THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES SPIN-OFF THING THAT THEY'RE DOING THEY'RE GOING TO DO A META CRISIS DOCTOR THING, WHICH WOULD MEAN TENANNT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE DOCTOR AGAIN, EVEN IF HE'S NOT GOT THE TARDIS. DO WANT.

THAT SONG WAS SO AWESOME I CAN'T STOP TYPING IN CAPS.

Andria

I am watching it on netflix at this moment. Almost done with the second series and it is fucking awesome  hocuspocus;

Volvagia

Quote from: Echo on October 28, 2010, 12:41:42 PM
I am watching it on netflix at this moment. Almost done with the second series and it is fucking awesome  hocuspocus;

What did you think of the Satan episode? Mother fucker got raped.

Andria

Quote from: Volvagia on October 28, 2010, 12:47:22 PM
What did you think of the Satan episode? Mother fucker got raped.

That was such an awesome episode

I loved when
QuoteRose was on the rocket escaping the planet and the guy went all devil so she shot the window, unbuckled him, and he flew into space screaming all that stuff about the beast

Volvagia

yeah, it's probably fuck of the best episodes in the series thus far, I'm still surprised they did it to this day because of all the religion surroundings to it being the actual Devil of the show's universe.

Man, I wish I could be you an experience Doomsday, The Sound of Drums, The Last of the Time Lords and the whole of Season 4 again when you get to it. That shit was fucking brilliant, really sets it off to be the best Sci-Fi Show out there today.

Also NETFLIX better be giving you the fucking Christmas Specials, those are always fantastic.

Andria

Quote from: Volvagia on October 28, 2010, 12:53:54 PM
yeah, it's probably fuck of the best episodes in the series thus far, I'm still surprised they did it to this day because of all the religion surroundings to it being the actual Devil of the show's universe.

Man, I wish I could be you an experience Doomsday, The Sound of Drums, The Last of the Time Lords and the whole of Season 4 again when you get to it. That shit was fucking brilliant, really sets it off to be the best Sci-Fi Show out there today.

Also NETFLIX better be giving you the fucking Christmas Specials, those are always fantastic.

I probably will get to it by this weekend at my current rate! 

and I will have to check for those

Andria

Omg the end of series 2 makes me wanna cry  saddood;

spaceman

Fucking adore Doctor Who. Matt Smith has been doing an incredible job, perhaps even better than Tennant. But overall I like Tennant more.

Doctor Who is the cat's pajamas.

Volvagia

Quote from: Echo on October 28, 2010, 01:38:55 PM
Omg the end of series 2 makes me wanna cry  saddood;

The End of Time: Part 2 will make you wanna cry more. ;~;

Quote from: fluxus on October 28, 2010, 01:48:40 PM
Fucking adore Doctor Who. Matt Smith has been doing an incredible job, perhaps even better than Tennant. But overall I like Tennant more.

Doctor Who is the cat's pajamas.

cjlubdoods;

Andria

Quote from: Volvagia on October 28, 2010, 02:03:08 PM
The End of Time: Part 2 will make you wanna cry more. ;~;

I am scared  :(

Also netflix does have the christmas specials!

Commander Fuckass

ALSO ROSE TYLER IS THE HOTTEST OF HIS COMPANIONS WITH THE RED HEAD COMING IN 2ND  akudood;
[spoiler]I HATE THE EPISODE WHEN ROSE DIES[/spoiler]

saddood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andria

Rose was awesome

especially [spoiler]after she looks into the heart of the TARDIS. That line "I looked into the TARDIS and the TARDIS lookedi nto me line was just perfectly given. [/spoiler]

Volvagia

Have you gotten to the Shakespeare episode yet? That one's pretty cool.

Go Up