October 28, 2024, 03:32:29 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

YESSSS!!!!

Started by Cookie, October 26, 2010, 12:09:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

I just found out that Julian Koster from the Music Tapes (And Neutral Milk Hotel I might add) Is coming to play at my house on the 9th. So fucking stoked. This is easily going to be one of the best experiences of my life. I cannot wait.
Anyways thought I'd share that with you Boyah, discuss how awesome Julian Koster and The Music Tapes are and my luck of good fortune.

Oh and read more about the tour here.
http://www.mergerecords.com/blog/2010/10/the-music-tapes-bring-dreamlike-slumberal-enchantments-to-houses-across-the-land-this-fall/

Hiro

Holy fuck shit that's super duper neato omigod

Nyerp

Mando Pandango

daft punk is playing at my house

my house
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

how do i force them to play at my home

spaceman

Cookie

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on October 26, 2010, 06:05:13 PM
how do i force them to play at my home

you go back in time and send them an email before Oct. 20th

Cookie

By the way, this was one of the most joyful experiences I've ever had in my entire life. It was incredible. About twenty of my friends showed up, listened to them play, played games, heard stories, it was amazing. I filmed the whole thing, but it doesn't really do it justice. I'll upload it on youtubes and can post it here then if you guys want.

Selkie

How do you get a band to play at ur house

Cookie

Quote from: Selkie on January 11, 2011, 10:15:21 PM
How do you get a band to play at ur house

He has a thing called a caroling tour where he goes from house to house of people who invite him months prior. This year he told me he went to over 200 houses.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Cookie on January 11, 2011, 09:48:56 PM
By the way, this was one of the most joyful experiences I've ever had in my entire life. It was incredible. About twenty of my friends showed up, listened to them play, played games, heard stories, it was amazing. I filmed the whole thing, but it doesn't really do it justice. I'll upload it on youtubes and can post it here then if you guys want.

I haven't really heard the music tapes that much, but I'd still like to see the vid. Sounds like a really cool time.

Socks

this would really go down well in my household.

?????

Quote from: Socks on January 12, 2011, 11:33:40 AM
this would really go down well in my household.

Don't you still live with your parents?
Die for Dethklok

Cookie

Here's the first video, the other 10 are on my youtube, I don't need to tell you guys how to use youtube.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQl7KYGeHs[/youtube]

Also I still live with my parents and they were completely cool with it, they actually enjoyed it.

Socks

Quote from: TheSequel on January 13, 2011, 11:14:53 PM
Don't you still live with your parents?

don't dull my pointy sarcasm.

Go Up