September 12, 2024, 04:00:16 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

supernatural

Started by Daddy, October 24, 2010, 03:10:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

don't let's

I watch it, but it's starting to get a little out there now

Nyerp

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Live on October 24, 2010, 03:20:16 PM
I watch it, but it's starting to get a little out there now

LOL I guess you missed season 4-5 when suddenly angels, angels EVERYWHERE! Right now, where it's "monster of the week" again like season 1, is fine.

At first, I was a season 6 hater, but after Weekend at Bobby's, and the last really good fucking episode, Season 6 is looking good. Mainly because I want to know what happened to Sam in the pit. And them answers will be coming soon I hope.

And I hope everyone who replies watched the series from the beginning. Too many people jumped in at season 5 and missed everything good about supernatural. Right now, Season 3 is my favorite. It took the boys in entirely new directions and I loved it, and introduced all of the delicious demon mythos that became the center of the show in 4-5.

I have seasons 1-3 on dvd, looking forward to adding 4 and 5 during Black Friday sales to my collection.

Quote from: Nyerp on October 24, 2010, 05:13:01 PM
it's for girls

This bullshit only started coming up after they moved Supernatural to Thursday after Vampire Diaries when all the girls were watching VD and just stuck around for the winchesters. Then there's the rabid and prominent female fandom, but yeah, it's not really a girl's show, whatever that may be.

ikanaide

don't let's

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 24, 2010, 05:19:39 PM
LOL I guess you missed season 4-5 when suddenly angels, angels EVERYWHERE! Right now, where it's "monster of the week" again like season 1, is fine.
I was pretty much joking, but the only thing about this season is that they just brought Sam back seemingly devil free and took Dean away form his new family and everything continued business as usual. Although all of that would have to happen for the show to be able to continue on with anything entertaining. So I don't really care all that much.

??????

i would have if it wasn't "out there"
it's as bad as fictional stories about ghosts and aliens

burzumfan420

goast is real. gosts are real

Selkie

It's always on in my dining hall during breakfast but there's no sound so im just like wtf goin on

don't let's

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Banned on May 01, 2011, 09:54:23 AM
starships

I loved that.

And the last episode was fucking cool, I love that secondary characters are getting their own badass episodes, and they seem to be the best of the season, Bobby's episode started the trend and Castiel's with out first vision of Heaven and we finally find out how [spoiler]Castiel came back from the dead and how Sam got out of Hell[/spoiler] was neat.

The only thing that is bothering me is how in season 5, it was like,"how are we gonna beat this guy", "well there's this powerful demon...", "LET'S DO IT!"
Now it's like,"how are we gonna beat this guy?","Well there's this powerful demon...","FUCK NO WE DON'T DO THAT SHIT!"

Go Up