September 12, 2024, 03:58:03 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mis-hear lyrics.

Started by ikanaide, October 23, 2010, 05:04:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ikanaide

What lyrics have you mis-hear?
When I first listen to 'Master of Puppets' ~ Metallica, I hear 'Mazda of Puppets' instead.
:(

Geno

How would you mishear that part of all the parts in the song that could be misheard  confuseddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ikanaide

I mis-hear other lyrics as well. That is just one.

burzumfan420

excuse me while i kiss this guy

Swift

i hate faggots who say its da ba dee da bi da it's clearly "if i was green i would die"
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

Hiro

Quote from: Swift on October 24, 2010, 11:14:47 AM
i hate faggots who say its da ba dee da bi da it's clearly "if i was green i would die"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_(Da_Ba_Dee)#Writing_and_inspiration
QuoteThe color blue as the main topic of the song was picked out of random, with Lobina telling him to write nonsensical lyrics.[3] Lobina came up with the "da ba dee" hook at the end of this line.[4] Due to the heavy beat and vocoded nature of these lyrics, it appears to the ear as an oronym, causing this specific line to be commonly misheard, as various websites show.[5][6][7]

ikanaide

[hedy]Zidone

I GOT A PENIS THAT'LL RIP THROUGH THE VERY FABRIC OF TIME.

Hiro

Quote from: ZIDONE on October 24, 2010, 01:01:18 PM
I GOT A PENIS THAT'LL RIP THROUGH THE VERY FABRIC OF TIME.
wait what does he say  akudood;

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Admin on October 24, 2010, 01:03:04 PM
wait what does he say  akudood;

He's got a pain inside that will rip through the very fabric of time

Hiro

Quote from: ZIDONE on October 24, 2010, 01:06:49 PM
He's got a pain inside that will rip through the very fabric of time
right yes;

rdl

i thought 'us and them' was a love song until i read the lyrics akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Swift on October 24, 2010, 11:14:47 AM
Troll baddood;

Samus Aran

i'm so sick of people mishearing the "goo goo g'joob" in "I Am the Walrus" as "coo coo cachoo" or other variants of that

that's from Mrs. Robinson damn it akudood;

Swift

after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

Go Up