September 23, 2024, 02:58:45 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney

Started by ME##, October 19, 2010, 11:45:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/19/professor-layton-meets-phoenix-wright-in-crossover-3ds-game/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gufhYicCUs4[/youtube]

I've never played the Professor Layton series, but I do like me some Ace Attorney.  I think I'm going to steal a 3DS from the first rich kid I see that has one. AWESOME

Mando Pandango

The only Layton I've played was very brief because the rom wouldn't save but that still looks cool.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

don't really care about either series but i might play that

Hiro

I was just about to post this, seems pretty cool thumbup;

KonohaShinobi

SOMEONE ELSE READS JOYSTIQ?

Oh god, I love the hell out of the Ace Attorney series (I Still need to play Edgeworth's game D:) And Curious Village was one of my favorite games to play back when it came out (playing through Diabolical Box, and Unwound Future, interchangeably)

3DS has YET ANOTHER game that I am anticipating! This surprised the hell out of me. I LOVE IT!

Cookie

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 19, 2010, 12:21:49 PM

Oh god, I love the hell out of the Ace Attorney series (I Still need to play Edgeworth's game D:) And Curious Village was fuck of my favorite games to play back when it came out (playing through Diabolical Box, and Unwound Future, interchangeably)

3DS has YET ANOTHER game that I am anticipating! This surprised the hell out of me. I LOVE IT!

I read Joystiq

Kalahari Inkantation

MY GOD THAT IS AMAZING AWESOME

i've played both, and while i do prefer ace attorney slightly, they are the two best series of games on the ds giggle;

Hiro

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 19, 2010, 12:21:49 PM
joystiq is one of the biggest gaming blogs on the internet goonish

ME##

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/104551-Professor-Layton-Phoenix-Wright-Crossover-for-Japan-Only-Says-Capcom

[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]
[move]FUCK[/move]

Nyerp

wow i didn't know the phoenix wright games sold that poorly

also why madood;

Thyme

KonohaShinobi

I BOUGHT TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS, I SUPPORTED YOU!

There is a chance it'll come. We got Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and NO ONE believed it would even translate properly to the US.

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on October 20, 2010, 04:00:11 PM
wow i didn't know the phoenix wright games sold that poorly

also why madood;

unfortunately they did cry;

MAYBE IF IT DIDN'T TAKE YOU A BILLION YEARS TO RELEASE EACH IN THE WEST THEY WOULD HAVE SOLD BETTER, CAPCOM. madood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up