July 05, 2024, 08:06:02 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official "count your vidya games" thread

Started by Samus Aran, October 17, 2010, 09:35:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Just how many video games do you have? To make the list legitimate, please do not include freeware, otherwise everyone's list could be in the thousands if they wanted to go download random shit. Games that were once retail that are now free, however, you can still count (like the early Elder Scrolls games for example).

Basically, I'm saying that anything that was once or still is up for retail that is on a console/OS/handheld can be counted. I also am not including extra things like Namco Plug-n-Play games in my count, btw, but I guess I could if I wanted.

Anyway I have 186 games. Your turn.  bassir;

Thyme

Commander Fuckass

Halo Reach and Bioshock 2
n_u I sold the rest for money when I didnt have a job
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Oh god I made a thread for my collection along time ago. I should go find it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Squeeze

DONT BE A FAGGOT

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Shit if I know. I have about 150 games for the 360 alone, and about 15 or so for PS3 and Wii. So there's like 180 right there, but I have so many more that I refuse to count.

And there's also my 133 game Steam library.

Nyerp

C.Mongler

Quote from: Nyerp on October 18, 2010, 07:40:04 AM
how psyduck;

i have a job and i like xbawk. they're not all A+++ titles though. A lot fall in the 6-8 range in terms of score. And I have about 10-20 games that are absolute shit that I bought because they were cheap and I thought it'd be silly.

Samus Aran

Quote from: C Mongler on October 18, 2010, 09:18:22 AM
i have a job and i like xbawk. they're not all A+++ titles though. A lot fall in the 6-8 range in terms of score. And I have about 10-20 games that are absolute shit that I bought because they were cheap and I thought it'd be silly.

Don't you have this side-job thingy where you are supposed to review games? I figured that would be why you have so many, but I guess not.

ME##

About thirty. Though, I'll take quality over quantity any day. sillydood;

Nyerp

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on October 18, 2010, 09:48:08 AM

list your games

we'll be the judge of said "kwali-t" madood;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Asuka on October 18, 2010, 09:34:50 AM
Don't you have this side-job thingy where you are supposed to review games? I figured that would be why you have so many, but I guess not.

I do but I have to provide my own review copies since our website fucking sucks and I'm trying to get out of it. Nope I buy pretty much everythang. I like the vidya.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on October 18, 2010, 09:48:08 AM

yeah but your view of quality is extremely strict and biased

out of the 186 games i own, i dislike maybe like...15 of them. those are mostly just shitty games i got for free that came with my saturn, game gear, and dreamcast.

Cookie

145  :3

That's not including my E-reader games.

Go Up