July 05, 2024, 09:29:41 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Started by Geno, October 17, 2010, 02:49:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Blizzard always makes the most fucking amazing cinematic trailers.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck7Hhn3tv_M[/youtube]

And yes that's the infamous Deathwing from Warcraft II  hocuspocus;
CAN'T FUCKING WAIT
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

Andria

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Geno

Quote from: YPR on October 17, 2010, 08:51:29 PM
Dragon is pretty cliche
It's one of the first big enemies of the warcraft universe and he's pissed off at everybody for being contained in the earth for so long.
He's not the first dragon but he's probably the biggest and most pissed off of em all.  baddood;

Geno

The shattering happened two days ago. Everything is torn to shit  baddood;

Commander Fuckass

I wish i had the money to play this game ;(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Commander Shepard on November 30, 2010, 12:22:48 PM
I wish i had the money to play this game ;(
GET THE GAMES WHILE THEYRE FUCKING CHEAP

ME##

Quote from: Geno on December 01, 2010, 03:49:04 PM
GET THE GAMES WHILE THEYRE FUCKING CHEAP

Even then, he'd still contend with the monthly fees.  huhdoodame;

sans culottes

i'd love to go back to wow and play cata, but i don't have enough time to play right now

i need to lose my virginity before i return to wowz
I support BUSH

burzumfan420

Quote from: YPR on October 17, 2010, 08:51:29 PM
Dragon is pretty cliche
yyou have a lot of nerve bitch. by the way nice proffile. yea i thought airplanes were prety cool when i was four years old to. get a CLue

Geno

This is the best expansion they've release in awhile. Currently questing in the new underwater zone and its badass

Infel

Quote from: Geno on December 07, 2010, 02:55:01 PM
This is the best expansion they've release in awhile. Currently questing in the new underwater zone and its badass
Did you say...

Underwater zone?

You have my attention.

sans culottes

okay so nevermind i got this anyways lololol

shit's fun. i haven't really bothered with the 80-85 content yet, because the leveing revamp is just as fun.
I support BUSH

Go Up