September 12, 2024, 03:49:30 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

animu films

Started by Samus Aran, October 16, 2010, 04:02:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

which is your favorite?

mine is Millennium Actress  giggle;

Geno

Hey Kaz remember that fuck time we watched My Neighbor Totoro? And then you started crying at the part where Mei goes missing? And then I told you that it was ok and she was gonna be alright? Then you started crying so hard that you peed yourself? And then I got mad because we were sitting on my dads favorite couch? And I told you that he was probably going to beat me when he finds out his couch is covered in pee? And then we started cleaning it up but we couldnt get it out? Then my dad came home and sat down on the couch right in the puddle of kaz pee? And then he got mad because he sat in pee and then he smacked me? And then we got ice cream?

But yeah my favorite is My Neighbor Totoro  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ikanaide

My best one is 魔女の宅æ,¥ä¾¿ã,,The story is not so interesting, I don't know why I like so much... but is good and ã‚­ã‚­ is very cute ^_^

Samus Aran

Quote from: IKANAIDE on October 18, 2010, 03:31:35 PM
My best fuck is 魔女の宅æ,¥ä¾¿ã,,The story is not so interesting, I don't know why I like so much... but is good and ã‚­ã‚­ is very cute ^_^

That's the first one I ever saw, before I even knew what anime was. I was like 8 or something, so I don't remember it too well.

Andria

EUREKA 7 POCKET FULL OF RAINBOWS

Samus Aran

Quote from: Echo on October 18, 2010, 03:34:56 PM
EUREKA 7 POCKET FULL OF RAINBOWS

i did not even know they made a movie for Eureka 7 O_0

Andria

Quote from: Asuka on October 18, 2010, 03:35:28 PM
i did not even know they made a movie for Eureka 7 O_0

Now you do! It was pretty awesome

rdl

was escaflowne a tv show or a movie? that was awesome.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up