What are some things people try to convince you of, that you know is false?

Started by Andria, October 13, 2010, 01:17:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Khadafi on October 13, 2010, 04:45:07 PM
Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons used to come to my house a lot.
god damn they annoy me so much
they're usually very nice but clearly insane so i feel bad for them  :(

Travis

Andria

Kalahari Inkantation

Someone once tried to convince me that 'it's' was not a contraction of "it is" (instead he believed using it like "its" was correct).  He tried to argue.  cnotedood;

burzumfan420

Veal

Once my boss jumped up and down for a minute yelling that "VEAL IS SHEEP. VEAL. IS. SHEEP."

FAMY2

sans culottes

when i was a kid motherfuckerz would try to tell me shit about sonic being a SUPERDUPERSECRET unlockable character in super smash melee. fucking chodes, man.

also my ten year old cousin tried to argue that paul mccartney was the beatles' pianist and george harrison was their bassist because that's what they play in the hey jude video

[spoiler]oh, and "god is real"  n_u[/spoiler]
I support BUSH

Socks

a charming girl tried to tell me today that polygamy is 'unnatural' and immoral. unfortunately, i think my frank reply consigned me to the untrustworthy part of her mind.

and oh, that laws are something more than flimsy social contracts imposed upon by fickle social dispositions.

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on October 14, 2010, 06:01:49 PM
a charming girl tried to tell me today that polygamy is 'unnatural' and immoral. unfortunately, i think my frank reply consigned me to the untrustworthy part of her mind.

and oh, that laws are something more than flimsy social contracts imposed upon by fickle social dispositions.

WHAT ABOUT THE LAWS OF GRAVITY

Socks

Classic

FAMY2

Go Up