September 22, 2024, 11:23:15 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I finally agree with YPR.

Started by [REDACTED], October 11, 2010, 11:21:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

University of Minnesota - Twin Cities is worse than UW Madison.
SO LOL OMG The physics department lost my quiz paper, blamed it on me, and the instructor is indifferent about my concerns. LOL WHAT SHOULD I DO
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

me003

dammit you had to use the school bus icon, I just used it.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

[REDACTED]

There isn't a shit no one cares about thread icon.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

me003

Quote from: Quis sum? on October 12, 2010, 01:26:32 AM
There isn't a shit no fuck cares about thread icon.
NO u chav I was going to have the only bus on the front page. My claome to fame.  madood;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

C.Mongler

Quote from: Quis sum? on October 12, 2010, 01:26:32 AM
There isn't a shit no fuck cares about thread icon.

daayum felt is mad bro

YPrrrr

Thank you felt, and we've got the axe to prove it n_n

Dunno, go to the dean? Are they giving you a zero or can you just not see your grade?

Samus Aran

you came to minnesota, and now you're trapped. how's it feel, fucker?

C.Mongler

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Lain on October 12, 2010, 08:18:37 AM
you came to minnesota, and now you're trapped. how's it feel, fucker?
Minnesota "Nice" < Southern Hospitality
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

LCK

you guys all act like this is the worst place in the world

suck it the fuck up

[REDACTED]

ALSO LOL I GOT IN CONTACT WITH THE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFICE BECAUSE THIS IS A DISABILITY-RELATED ISSUE
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Luigicankick on October 12, 2010, 11:19:19 AM
you guys all act like this is the worst place in the world

suck it the fuck up

while i don't hate this state entirely, i do hate it for trapping me here, and what that entailed in my childhood (bad relationship with a stepfather, being stuck in the poor small-town lifestyle, greater distance between chels and i, being torn from california friends, and many other things)

LCK

Quote from: Lain on October 12, 2010, 01:36:03 PM
while i don't hate this state entirely, i do hate it for trapping me here, and what that entailed in my childhood (bad relationship with a stepfather, being stuck in the poor small-town lifestyle, greater distance between chels and i, being torn from california friends, and many other things)
i don't understand how you can blame the state for trapping you here

you could've left and gone to college somewhere else, unless it wasn't your decision. but even then it's not a problem with the state itself
it just seems like you have a very cynical view of this place when it's not entirely warranted
don't get me wrong, i'm not saying this is the greatest place in the world either

Samus Aran

Quote from: Luigicankick on October 12, 2010, 02:17:07 PM
i don't understand how you can blame the state for trapping you here

you could've left and gone to college somewhere else, unless it wasn't your decision. but even then it's not a problem with the state itself
it just seems like you have a very cynical view of this place when it's not entirely warranted
don't get me wrong, i'm not saying this is the greatest place in the world either

i could've left, sure. i was just terrified of the thought of leaving my immediate family so drastically, not to mention i'm very bad at dealing with change...besides, BSU was cheap and nearby. i decided to suck it up and just go here. it's turned out to be a good experience though, so i don't mind that so much.

it's just easy for me to be cynical about minnesota because it just doesn't feel like home. it's just terribly lacking for what i need in my life.

Nyerp

i think a plane i was in once stopped at minneapolis

it was very nice FLYOVER COUNTRY

Go Up