September 21, 2024, 03:44:29 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yo, There's Some Important Shit in Here.

Started by Socks, October 07, 2010, 11:42:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

October 07, 2010, 11:42:15 PM Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 11:51:24 PM by Socks
Now that I have your attention,
I want to tell you that I was smoking outside and sitting down. But then I started thinking about the outside. What would the outside look like from the outside to an outsider with me in it? And this was a funny task. But consider the imagination necessary.

In reality we do it all the time. Or at least I do.

This leads me to why it should interest you.

Personally I find it very appropriate and easily agreeable to define each individual member here by a certain dynamic mental-image-entity in which every single thought input from all of the things I have ever been exposed to pertaining to such member either from witness or my own creation is stored.

It is a rich and vast deposit. But more importantly, what the fuck was I thinking, right?

Well turns out that it's a little challenging to define this constant onslaught of arbitrary information about a particular individual which morphs into an unreal and restless sublime agglomeration of an identify; shaped by ideas and contained by sentiments.

When in proper practice, however, it is a much more entertaining and enriching way to interact with this community at large in this virtual world. And it is fundamental that simple beliefs form big concepts. If not, all of you shrink into small and delicate origami figures, or matchstick men, so easily crushed by the move of a finger.

But that is no fun.

So I am curious to see what each of you thinks of the other? For example, does anyone think of 'Nyerp' as a pudgy baby in diapers that whines in pacifier? Doing all of the things that unpleasant pudgy babies do.

Nyerp

Hiro

??????

There's a handful of particular Boyahists that I've developed somewhat of admiring, ghostly affection with. Strongbad being one of them--despite long intervals of silence. I see him as an very innocent character, with simplistic drives to obtain happiness, but his innocence can also be his downfall. I see him to be easily influenced by external means, turning him into prey by those who feed off the innocent, but on the other hand--his innocence cultivates attention and projects him as a gentle socialite. Vulnerable and bright-eyed , Strongbad is the child among Boyah's people.

Methree is another that reminds me of Strongbad, but I'm even more unsure of who he really is. I've only acknowledged that he had numerous encounters with loneliness, but he too, possess the jewel-eyed anticipation of new guests. It doesn't feel like he analyzes them on first glance, or judges them--he simply accepts them as any ordinary individual without much hesitation.

These two radiate a youthful, innocent aura that perceives the world through optimistic lenses, but for Strongbad, his friendly nature has a tendency to become inversed if crossed or betrayed.

sans culottes

I've noticed, based on a number of observations, that Socks is a long-winded, yet wise, individual. This may be contrary to previous statements uttered by him, which may give a false first impression of a simple, headstrong man. Without a doubt, his endless musings on varying subjects have brought a sense of enlightenment to some, and a feeling of perplexity to others.

Indeed, it is easy to favor a man of brevity; a man who can make his point with haste. Regardless, the many details that come along with any idea must be explained eventually - that is inevitable. Hence, Socks' opinions and assertions will require a greater degree of discussion before one may easily defeat his position. It is argued that this is a tool of alienation - yet I would disagree. It is an incentive to reconsider seemingly basic objectives, with every potential difficulty explored.
I support BUSH

Walter

famy

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nyerp

Go Up