September 24, 2024, 05:28:07 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

best and worst part of your day

Started by rdl, October 07, 2010, 08:16:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

best - playing monster hunter with tec
worst - not having dinner because of working

me003

best part:   got a philly cheesesteak happydood;
worst part: burned my fingertip saddood;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

??????

Quote from: Methree on October 10, 2010, 03:01:04 AM
best part:   got a philly cheesesteak happydood;
worst part: burned my fingertip saddood;
i haven't had one in forever   :(

Kalahari Inkantation

rdl

i actually know a place that makes halal philly cheesesteaks, but i usually get their wraps. i should probably try it.

snoorkel

best: after-sex cigarette and the acts implied
worst: searching among the few items in my kitchen for something good to eat and finding nothing but eggs and a single heel of bread, which I fried and seasoned with sweet basil and garlic salt. the yolk however was overcooked and couldn't be broken/splattered all over the bread, which is the best part   :(

??????

Best:
-2 people of interest flirted with me
-My dad managed to smash himself into one of them spilling their coffee over their shirt and tried to run away because of embarrassment
-I slightly played with some 4 year old girl and her collected mushrooms--it was more of distant parallel play because I was fearful of getting into trouble.
-I've met a young version of JMV--except his nose wasn't as long and his eyebrows were more "V". He made me feel sad because he looked sheepish and I wanted to hug him forever and adopt him. :'(
Worst:
-I'm breaking out with acne and I'm starting to grow hair.

FAMY2

Best part. Waking up thinking the worst was over.

Worst part. Realizing there is still a long ways to go and feeling sick later.

me003

best : thinking it was saturday and planning on doing my hw for the day. Yes I have homework due on sat, and sun this weekend through an online course.

worst: finding that its actually sunday and now my homework for sat is late and I have to do sundays work on top of it and I haven't started because I'm stuck on boyah.

strongbad

Best:
Playing L4D2 with guys from my dorm on realism in a dark room while high

Worst:
Waking up in my friend's apartment, realizing that I spent $15 on alcohol only to drink it and then pass out on his couch instead of going out :'(

me003

Quote from: Strongbob on October 10, 2010, 05:56:49 PM
Worst:
Waking up in my friend's apartment, realizing that I spent $15 on alcohol only to drink it and then pass out on his couch instead of going out :'(
lol

applesauce

The worst part of my day was waking up.

The best part was waking up to find that that bitch had already left and I didn't have to be nice to her.

me003

Quote from: applesauce on October 10, 2010, 06:43:06 PM
The worst part of my day was waking up.

The best part was waking up to find that that bitch had already left and I didn't have to be nice to her.
There's nothing better than waking up to an empty house IMO.  n_u

Socks

worst was having to work on this beautiful sunday, serving the general public on my feet. and i had to eat over 20 different things to get a proper running meal.

best was making 248 bucks and being smug but professional the whole time. after work sess and cheers watching my teams win is pretty fucking good too; especially with that ethic shit moms be cooking.  bassir;

rdl

best: dinner will be amazing
worst: not much. probably staying in bed until 10, with my back killing me, because i had nothing better to do but i couldnt fall back asleep.

Go Up