September 24, 2024, 05:30:10 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

best and worst part of your day

Started by rdl, October 07, 2010, 08:16:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

today the club i created had its first meeting, and not only did i not choke or stutter, we also made a ton of progress. also more people showed up than i thought would. and yeah, we're just doing pretty good in general. we show promise.

worst part was...i dunno, coming back to reality? a victory is nice, yes, but...you know, just one isn't going to be enough to pull me out of the rut i've been in for the past half decade. so that was sobering.

tell me about your life, boyah.

Socks

best part of the day is waking up. worst part of the day is getting out of bed. yes, i am being a dick and skirting your request.

rdl

LCK

the best part of waking up is folgers in socks' cup

?????

I felt like shit all day until I took some Tylenol. I felt better but I had to do a bunch of homework.
Bad day :(
Die for Dethklok

ME##

Socks

Quote from: RTF on October 07, 2010, 08:21:41 PM
you ass

you're like a 'socks lite', so i'm sure you have all the insight you need.  happydood;

rdl

nigga please. i know when i dont understand something. you're a book of infinite knowledge, nobody can school you.

Socks

Daddy

best: i didnt get arrested
worst: nothing to complain of

though i guess, uh... i didn't see this girl today but since i'll probably see her tuesday that is cool

Hiro

Worst: This internet connection is crappy
Best: Making a good Boyah Awards video, Rearranging/Cleaning my room, met a cute girl, and Reddit front page  giggle;

Wrench

best - taking a nap with my little puppy
worst - girlfriend being crazy and ruining my life

YPrrrr

Worst: learning the letter of eviction is also being sent to cosigners... my parents

Best: Getting drunk playing Madden with a friend with a shot for each score against you and tying him up in the year's standings

Possible worst: Not talking to my girlfriend much after she had three exams and came home around 11... I am an idiot

??????

Best:
-I've successfully treated some people with my herbalism and treated myself.
-I had a vivid dream with a strong plot and stayed consistent throughout.
-Regained control over my hypnagogia by using an imagined headlight as a catalyst and stimulus.

Worst:
-I had no fuck to guide me on how to infuse feminism with Jungian theory (i.e, the "Anima" archetype that supposedly draws in the woman's biological intuitiveness and care, while the feminist perspective tells me that such promotes the conceptualized ideal image of a woman.)  

I somewhat have a hunch, but I'm too insecure with it from the lack of understanding and knowledge--but I'm excited that I'm being forced to rethink my positions on Jungian Psychology, and psychology as a whole. (It somewhat made me much more bitter against the domains of neuroscience, but raised much more questions and peaked stronger interests in sociology and anthropology, as well as ethics.)

Travis

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on October 08, 2010, 04:33:21 AM
Best:
-I've successfully treated some people with my herbalism and treated myself.
-I had a vivid dream with a strong plot and stayed consistent throughout.
-Regained control over my hypnagogia by using an imagined headlight as a catalyst and stimulus.

Worst:
-I had no fuck to guide me on how to infuse feminism with Jungian theory (i.e, the "Anima" archetype that supposedly draws in the woman's biological intuitiveness and care, while the feminist perspective tells me that such promotes the conceptualized ideal image of a woman.)  

I somewhat have a hunch, but I'm too insecure with it from the lack of understanding and knowledge--but I'm excited that I'm being forced to rethink my positions on Jungian Psychology, and psychology as a whole. (It somewhat made me much more bitter against the domains of neuroscience, but raised much more questions and peaked stronger interests in sociology and anthropology, as well as ethics.)

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU

Go Up