September 21, 2024, 02:58:31 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

when was the last time you cried

Started by rdl, October 07, 2010, 08:02:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

Hiro

I honestly don't know
Definitely a few months

LCK

?????

Quote from: Luigicankick on October 07, 2010, 10:08:05 PM
a good man
You only say that because you haven't found out that he forced your mom into marriage.
Die for Dethklok

wawi

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

??????

Sadness veils itself in lucidity's awakenings, until rationality quivers by sorrow's haunting howls. It is this when I appoint the cries of my spirit and have curiosity resonate, but in doing so risks me plunging into purgatory--but, perhaps it is for the best. Primordial, earthly emotions come into awareness and seep through cracked walls I've recklessly melded against my heart, reminiscing the reasons as how they came to be, but past internalizations aren't always the case. I sometimes swell with emotion whenever simplistic acts of kindness surpass my understanding, as they have no basis in civilized consciousness, but in something more.

Ironically enough, I do not feel much for non-idealistic world. Deaths and the like go untouched by my nerves.

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on October 08, 2010, 08:11:15 AM
Sadness veils itself in lucidity's awakenings, until rationality quivers by sorrow's haunting howls. It is this when I appoint the cries of my spirit and have curiosity resonate, but in doing so risks me plunging into purgatory--but, perhaps it is for the best. Primordial, earthly emotions come into awareness and seep through cracked walls I've recklessly melded against my heart, reminiscing the reasons as how they came to be, but past internalizations aren't always the case. I sometimes swell with emotion whenever simplistic acts of kindness surpass my understanding, as they have no basis in civilized consciousness, but in something more.

Ironically enough, I do not feel much for non-idealistic world. Deaths and the like go untouched by my nerves.
Holy crap I actually understood that AWESOME

strongbad

The day after prom, May 30th, after things ended with the girl I had a thing with, I realized that I still really liked her and cried just about all day that Sunday, and then about every consecutive night after that for a good week.

The first cut is the deepest  myface;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Strongbob on October 08, 2010, 08:42:51 AM
The day after prom, May 30th, after things ended with the girl I had a thing with, I realized that I still really liked her and cried just about all day that Sunday, and then about every consecutive night after that for a good week.

The first cut is the deepest  myface;
Baby I know saddood;

ME##

Socks

Nyerp

Go Up