September 21, 2024, 04:34:33 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

when was the last time you cried

Started by rdl, October 07, 2010, 08:02:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

i think it was sometime in july. only a couple tears, and i sobbed a little bit, but it lasted less than a minute. it was probably the quickest cry i've ever had.

here's hoping you people cry more often than i do, i can usually pull it off only two or three times a year akudood;

Travis

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I almost cried when I stressed out the other day about not having any money or a job and i was hungry.

but i didn't cry.

cause i'm a man.

Cookie

Andria

YPrrrr

I've only cried twice in the past 5 years... once when my dog died and once when my cat died (may?)... When my great grandma died (this summer)  and when my kitten (last month) died I didn't cry

rdl

i try to cry, like all the time, cause it releases endolphins or something like that. but i can never do it :'(
my cries sneak up on me, they usually happen at the most inopportune times

Quote from: YPR on October 07, 2010, 08:05:21 PM
I've only cried twice in the past 5 years... once when my dog died and once when my cat died (may?)... When my great grandma died (this summer)  and when my kitten (last month) died I didn't cry
this past summer when my grandma died and then out of nowhere i had to help bury her, that was odd but i didn't cry. also when my pet chicken (lol) died i didn't cry either, despite the fact that i had practically grown up with the little thing.

i dunno, different things set different people off i guess

ME##

The last time I remember crying is when my great-grandfather was dying a few years back.  confuseddood;

C.Mongler

when the hold steady played lord i'm discouraged

Socks

October 07, 2010, 08:15:48 PM #9 Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:19:17 PM by Socks
i shed tears on a semi-regular spontaneous basis. but it's not 'crying' per se. on occasion i get emotionally overwhelmed when i experience or learn of something which resonates within me. these causes usually have nothing to do with me personally, in a normal context, but they echo of universal and epic struggles. most often it is ideals and ideas which cause trickles to run silently down my face. i suppose it is because i place so much emphasis on living a noble and honorable life, fuck rich in experience and fully immersed in the human condition. in the pure sense, like a true man. it is strange, i admit that. i am not sure what to make of it, and i am fully aware of the phenomenon, but can never really suppress it. i just do my best to hide it. for example, i've shed tears watching a history channel show on the roman legion. conversely i've not shed tears when close confidants have passed away, or when i've had real personal turmoil and familial instability.

LCK

?????

I don't know when I last cried. Maybe when I was six or seven?

Quote from: Luigicankick on October 07, 2010, 08:15:59 PM
last night
Tell Boyah all about it.
Die for Dethklok

Classic

Daddy

LCK

Quote from: TheSequel on October 07, 2010, 08:24:17 PM
I don't know when I last cried. Maybe when I was six or seven?
Tell Boyah all about it.
i was having a heartfelt discussion with my girlfriend telling her all about my father

Go Up