September 22, 2024, 11:22:30 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mother joke

Started by ikanaide, October 07, 2010, 11:32:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ikanaide

My friend in the UK always says the 'mother joke' to me and I never think the joke is funny... He say that this 'mother joke' is not funny to japanese people. I understand the joke but it does not make me laugh. Can somebody explain why 'mother joke' is funny?

C.Mongler

The mother joke is funny because its is disrespectful to ones mother, but it is said in good fun, because the person saying the mother jokes doesn't actually wish harm/butt fuckings/ rape to one's mother; that would just be mean.

Hiro

They stopped being funny in 6th grade.

ikanaide

Insult to a persons mother is with spite to them, not for laugh.

C.Mongler

Quote from: IKANAIDE on October 07, 2010, 11:59:31 AM
Insult to a persons mother is with spite to them, not for laugh.

Not here in the US (or UK I guess). We make fun of each other and their loved ones (wifes, mothers, dads, girlfriends, etc.), for a good laugh. Actually they aren't really that funny, and no one really takes them seriously.

ikanaide

Nyerp

yo mama so fat she sat on a rainbow and made skittles

Geno

This guy is obviously a troll
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

??????

it's funnier when you don't know if your friend's mother is dead or not

"yr mom goes to college"
"My mother died 3 months ago."

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: C Mongler on October 07, 2010, 11:35:57 AM
the person saying the mother jokes doesn't actually wish harm/butt fuckings/ rape to fuck's mother; that would just be mean.
you have not seen my friend's mom's ass.

YPrrrr

Quote from: GENOP on October 07, 2010, 12:46:43 PM
Slim slim slimmity slim slim

Geno

Quote from: YPR on October 07, 2010, 01:27:09 PM
Slim slim slimmity slim slim
I wouldn't be suprised if he was slim
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on October 07, 2010, 12:46:43 PM

i would be very disappointed if he was :(

Socks

we don't have mother jokes where i was born. we say 'fuck your mother' and everyone knows what it means. there is no ambiguity, and certainly no laughs.

Daddy

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on October 07, 2010, 12:50:47 PM
it's funnier when you don't know if your friend's mother is dead or not

"yr mom goes to college"
"My mother died 3 months ago."
'your mother is so fat every time she backs up all you hear is 'beep beep beep''
'my mom is dead...'
'probably because she was so fat'

Go Up