September 22, 2024, 12:23:59 PM

1,531,319 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Because my head is a pan of melted margerine

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, October 05, 2010, 08:32:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I'm doing this paper, see, (and by doing I mean writing) and I wanted to reference this weird tv movie that I may or may not have seen in a dream of mine. I was wondering if any of you great minds could give me a mental hand or four.

Here's the basic premise of the film, which is pretty old. Like circa 1970's.

Get your popcorn and turn the lights down.

There's this weird kid and he may have accidentally killed some girl after she was bullying him or something. So, in order to hide him from the police, his mother builds a secret room in the very middle of the house. Now this inner room  pretty much has access to the whole house so this kid can peek in each room through small holes. The mom dies and the house is sold with the kid still in the room and he ends up spying on this new family the end.

That may or may not be how it really goes, but I saw it somewhere several years ago and it would be awesome to reference it in this paper. It's not due for a few days so you guys can help me hunt for it if you have the time.

Winner gets some bonus KARMA which I will cosmically mail to you within three to a million business days (that means no weekends and no fridays.

Thanks!

(in advance)

Socks

it must be because i love you that a few minutes is all i needed. the film is called 'bad ronald' and i now plan on seeing it tonight.

edited to add that 'ronald' looks eerily similar to our resident ronald.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Socks on October 05, 2010, 08:50:05 PM
it must be because i love you that a few minutes is all i needed. the film is called 'bad ronald' and i now plan on seeing it tonight.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

Dude, nice. My googling skills must be off kilter because I haven't come up with anything.

And it's on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RekzuRZpZLg&feature=related

Let's all watch it! Thanks Socks.

I'll mail out that Karma as soon as I can.

C.Mongler

Socks

Quote from: Fandango on October 05, 2010, 08:52:32 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

Dude, nice. My googling skills must be off kilter because I haven't come up with anything.

it took a few tries, but the winning combination turned out to be 'old movie boy hidden by his mother in secret room from police'. go figure.

Quote from: Fandango on October 05, 2010, 08:52:32 PM
Thanks Socks.

I'll mail out that Karma as soon as I can.

you're very welcome. and by karma i hope you mean more squirrelesque stories.  happydood;

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

October 06, 2010, 12:45:43 AM #5 Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 08:47:41 AM by Fandango
So I watched the whole thing and it was actually pretty good.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Go Up