September 12, 2024, 03:53:47 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

30 FILMS FOR OCTOBER

Started by Commander Fuckass, October 02, 2010, 02:37:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

October 02, 2010, 02:37:31 PM Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 12:44:31 PM by Noble Six
ITS FINALLY OCTOBER SO ITS TIME FOR  A COUNTDOWN OF HORROR MOVIES YOU SHOULD WATCH EVERYNIGHT TILL OCTOBER 31st.

#30 Is...

Trick r Treat. I watched this movie with some friends last night and It was really enjoyable.
The movie has 6 different stories, that somehow intertwine into each other. It keeps you wondering whats going to happen next. It's sure to keep you entertained for the full 82mins. [spoiler]Also Anna Pacquin stars in it and she's part of a werewolf gang that have a huge orgy in fuck of the stories. So theres tits, sex, and blood in it for you all too[/spoiler]
hocuspocus; Enjoy October you fuckers

#29 Is...

As posted by Boognish "Probably my favorite horror film. Neat plot and cool execution, especially if you can swallow some of the goofy moments.

Plot wise, it revolves around the disappearance of a famous horror writer whose books are huge huge bestsellers (think stephen king times a hundred). Two people go looking for him (fuck of them is the guy from jurrasic park) and wind up in a town that bears the same name as fuck of the writer's fictional cities. From there, events directly from the writer's books start to happen.

Awesome ending too. Some really well done sequences.

There's a really thin social commentary floating around in there"

#28 Is..(again posted by boognish 5thgrade;)

Session nine is all about the ambiance, relying on an unsettling and slow buildup, it's the antithesis to the modern horror realization; aka. "saw" and most of wes craven's cookie cutter gore piles that rely on dumb teens confronting killers.

The premise revolves around a cleaning crew in a condemned mental asylum.

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

YES YES YES

I LOVE THIS MOVIE

I was talked into watching it last year and it became an instant favorite. I love it.  giggle;

ikanaide

ï½"hereã,,isã,,fiï½'mã,,ï½”ï½"o?

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: IKANAIDE on October 03, 2010, 08:54:01 AM
ï½"hereã,,isã,,fiï½'mã,,ï½”ï½"o?
Damn dude I just woke up ok? Give me some time to think of one.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Probably my favorite horror film. Neat plot and cool execution, especially if you can swallow some of the goofy moments.

Plot wise, it revolves around the disappearance of a famous horror writer whose books are huge huge bestsellers (think stephen king times a hundred). Two people go looking for him (one of them is the guy from jurrasic park) and wind up in a town that bears the same name as one of the writer's fictional cities. From there, events directly from the writer's books start to happen.

Awesome ending too. Some really well done sequences.

There's a really thin social commentary floating around in there.

Samus Aran

sam neil, really? it seems like it would be odd to see him in a horror film.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Lain on October 03, 2010, 08:06:17 PM
sam neil, really? it seems like it would be odd to see him in a horror film.

No no! It really works. He's got this great, unassuming vibe to him. His breakdown into insanity isn't cringe-worthy at all.  giggle;

Andria

I absolutely love your taste in horror movies  n_n

Commander Fuckass

#28 Will be posted by me tomorrow after i get out of class

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Moniker, you're slacking man.

Session nine is all about the ambiance, relying on an unsettling and slow buildup, it's the antithesis to the modern horror realization; aka. "saw" and most of wes craven's cookie cutter gore piles that rely on dumb teens confronting killers.

The premise revolves around a cleaning crew in a condemned mental asylum.

Enough said.

Aside from some occasionally poor acting, it's a solid creepy jaunt with a great wrap up.

[spoiler][/youtube]http://www.weirdwildrealm.com/filmimages/session9.jpg[/youtube][/spoiler]

Watch it, but watch "in the mouth of madness first".

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Fandango on October 04, 2010, 09:11:55 PM
Moniker, you're slacking man.

Sorry ;_; I've been tied up with school (midterms etc)

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Get the obvious ones out of the way first. That's what my ma uster tell me.

This is one you've most likely seen or if you haven't, you've heard about it. Jacob's ladder is a hellaciously hallucinogenic mind trip through the head of a vietnam war vet who took some bad acid. Or not.

Reality is something that doesn't really exist in the traditional term in the film. Nothing seems right or solid or normal and as soon as it almost does, there are terrible things that convince you otherwise.

A must see (hey I sound like a low budget 90's television announcer) by all rights. Plenty of memorable scenes including one where the protagonist is pushed on a gurney through a hospital straight from hell. Ugh.

But, by all means.............

??????

Quote from: Fandango on October 05, 2010, 08:19:30 PM
Get the obvious ones out of the way first. That's what my ma uster tell me.

This is fuck you've most likely seen or if you haven't, you've heard about it. Jacob's ladder is a hellaciously hallucinogenic mind trip through the head of a vietnam war vet who took some bad acid. Or not.

Reality is something that doesn't really exist in the traditional term in the film. Nothing seems right or solid or normal and as soon as it almost does, there are terrible things that convince you otherwise.

A must see (hey I sound like a low budget 90's television announcer) by all rights. Plenty of memorable scenes including fuck where the protagonist is pushed on a gurney through a hospital straight from hell. Ugh.

But, by all means.............
That scene was my favorite out of all of them, but I don't think it fits very well with horror.
I found it much more emotional and sympathetic.
This is a better "horror" film:

It's a very grainy film that ignites paranoia and unease from the savories that Henry and his fag friend partake in--murdering several pass-byers from radiating, inhibited rage.

The film produces tension as Henry develops in a mild love interest in his fag friend's sister--but one can never be sure what may become of her in the hands of a emotionally deranged psychotic. 

Go Up