September 23, 2024, 10:26:05 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

characters you relate to?

Started by hobbit, September 29, 2010, 10:20:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

burzumfan420

in mystery dungeon i take the personality quiz and i always get psyduck

wats the deal

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Noble 6 on September 30, 2010, 03:14:03 PM
Darth Maul  akudood;

because you often feel like a last-minute addition to this world, imagined by a kooky movie director who's lost his touch?

or because you feel like you've been cut in two?

or because you're virtually mute?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Noble 6 on September 30, 2010, 03:14:03 PM
Darth Maul  akudood;

If there was a town called darth somewhere and I was wealthy, I'd build a shopping center there and call it darth mall.
Then I would abandon it because it never really was interesting or worthy of development in the first place. Then I would cut it in half and throw it down into the nearest pit.

strongbad

Quote from: Fandango on September 30, 2010, 03:51:24 PM
If there was a town called darth somewhere and I was wealthy, I'd build a shopping center there and call it darth mall.
Then I would abandon it because it never really was interesting or worthy of development in the first place. Then I would cut it in half and throw it down into the nearest pit.

Me too.

rdl

Quote from: Fandango on September 30, 2010, 11:03:31 AM
Good. Objectivism is a heavily romanticized joke and all of Rand's characters are disgusting with the exception of early Roark. Sure, the idea might be endearing, but she treats it as an attainable goal which is about as realistic as the population of the world getting all hunky-dory with each other and roasting marshmallows around a bonfire and signing old Paul Simon standards while commenting on the stars above and how it makes them feel small and they all get a tingly feeling because it's true and they all feel the same way and what is love?

Plus, Atlas shrugged is just a bloated piece of mind excrement. Who doesn't love that fifty page John Galt monologue? That book could have easily been half that size.

I only say this because for whatever reason, Rand got really popular around here for a short while and people started treating Rand's ideas as a legitimate philosophy.
i love you

ME##

FAMY2

Nyerp

Classic

YPrrrr

FAMY2

Samus Aran

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Andria

Go Up