September 24, 2024, 12:23:58 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

characters you relate to?

Started by hobbit, September 29, 2010, 10:20:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hobbit

September 29, 2010, 10:20:55 PM Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 02:38:23 PM by hobbit
who are some tv/video game/movie/book characters that you relate to? for me it's george costanza from seinfeld and michael scott from the office. george because i'm kind of a big loser like he is and the one episode that he realizes every decision he has made has been the wrong choice especially rings true for me. and michael scott because i try to be funny when i'm not and i also like to believe everyone likes me more than they actually do

what about you?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

if anyone says Holden Caulfield, they get banned

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Some days I just feel like holden caufield. Nobody really understands me, you know?  I remember that time I paid for a hooker but all I could think of was her dress and..........

Socks

to a certain extent, all of the essential ones, obviously. 'young goodman brown' is a relative of mine. hawthorne is exquisite with his personification. from the macabre realm of poe, there are several characters i am familiar with, and that i have not forgotten. there is something to be said of kafka too, and his extraordinary creatures. his parables ignited my metamorphosis, and led me to the trial and burrow. there, i could not escape the introspective man, ironically and most notably exalted by the french! but what i really adore, and which i found with glee, is the likes of pope and blake. 'hence false tears, deceits, disguises.' some of which were perhaps best woven in gimpel, the fool. hmm... there is more to be said here fur sure, but who are you to demand much more?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Socks on September 29, 2010, 11:45:42 PM
to a certain extent, all of the essential ones, obviously. 'young goodman brown' is a relative of mine. hawthorne is exquisite with his personification. from the macabre realm of poe, there are several characters i am familiar with, and that i have not forgotten. there is something to be said of kafka too, and his extraordinary creatures. his parables ignited my metamorphosis, and led me to the trial and burrow. there, i could not escape the introspective man, ironically and most notably exalted by the french! but what i really adore, and which i found with glee, is the likes of pope and blake. 'hence false tears, deceits, disguises.' some of which were perhaps best woven in gimpel, the fool. hmm... there is more to be said here fur sure, but who are you to demand much more?

I am me and I demand more.

Veal

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Socks

September 30, 2010, 01:23:10 AM #9 Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 01:35:30 AM by Socks
Quote from: Fandango on September 29, 2010, 11:52:25 PM
I am me and I demand more.

well in that case, i'll resume in turmoil, where i left off blissfully. by this i mean with a red badge of courage. like youth, it is highly prized, and eagerly collected. i confess here rooting for shakespeare's richard, for who wishes not to become Prince? ah, but the pithy of greece and the plight of rome urge me toward walden. the leves of grass there point down, to the narrow fellow in the field. the sage comes to mind, as he hesses somewhere; but must i really chosose either/or? maybe i'lli claim death in the Republic, and join shaw in the inferno.

Samus Aran

[REDACTED]

Daria Morgendorffer. And Marshall from the United States of Tara.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Quote from: Lain on September 29, 2010, 11:06:19 PM
if anyone says Holden Caulfield, they get banned

Dagny Taggart y/n

[spoiler]I've never read any of Rand's books[/spoiler]

Andria

Holden Caulfield cause he is deep like me  giggle;

[spoiler]but really Marshall Eriksen is basically me except an adult. Me and my friend have a running joke that Marshall is based off of me [/spoiler]

Go Up