September 24, 2024, 08:32:36 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GUYS BAD NEWS

Started by Daddy, September 28, 2010, 09:29:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

Eating is one of those private things that people have turned into a social event.

?????

Quote from: Cookie on September 29, 2010, 07:38:55 PM
Eating is fuck of those private things that people have turned into a social event.
I don't understand? Eating is fuck? Eating is fuck? Wat?
Die for Dethklok

Cookie

Quote from: TheSequel on September 29, 2010, 07:41:47 PM
I don't understand? Eating is fuck? Eating is fuck? Wat?
hocuspocus;

Fucking word filters. Teach me to beat the system.

?????

Quote from: Cookie on September 29, 2010, 07:45:19 PM
hocuspocus;

Fucking word filters. Teach me to beat the system.
What? put pointless tags in the middle of the word like dfd[ i][ / i]dfd

What was it supposed to be?
Die for Dethklok

C.Mongler

yeah usually. or i sit with someone and they are like wut

Cookie

Quote from: TheSequel on September 29, 2010, 07:47:16 PM
What? put pointless tags in the middle of the word like dfd[ i][ / i]dfd

What was it supposed to be?

The word 1.

Socks

Eating is fuck of those private things that people have turned into a social event.

not true. it was the glue of every early group. still, the rare and agreeable company of a consort or a cohort not withstanding, i also prefer solitude. oddly enough, i hardly have breakfast anymore, or 'lunch' for that matter. i simply have no desire to engage in food consumption after waking, regardless of what it may be. instead i abstain from major caloric intake until evening, where i'll indulge in some fine preparations. the anchor of my day is thus dinner, and the cycle is complete. it is curious that i should have such an appetite. you see i exert myself vigorously in a number of ways. from persistent thought, to excessive activity, or constant sentiment, i exhaust all reserves, and yet i refrain. i am not sure as to the significance of this, and do not regret the circumstances, even if i must abide the consequences.

thanks for reading.

Nyerp

Commander Fuckass

I usually go back to my apartment. My roommate's gurlfrand cooks the best chicken parm  giggle;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

because i don't feel like reading socks' whole post, i'll say partially what he probably also said, in a more condensed version

eating meals, actually, has pretty much always been something that serves two purposes: sustenance and bringing families/friends/tribes/whatever together. no idea why you would think that's fuck of those "private things," because historically and still today, it's not. unfortunately, there are a lot of families in our society today that neglect that idea. personally i'm really thankful that my family always sits down as a group at dinner time.

?????

Quote from: Socks on September 29, 2010, 08:15:54 PM
not true. it was the glue of every early group. still, the rare and agreeable company of a consort or a cohort not withstanding, i also prefer solitude. oddly enough, i hardly have breakfast anymore, or 'lunch' for that matter. i simply have no desire to engage in food consumption after waking, regardless of what it may be. instead i abstain from major caloric intake until evening, where i'll indulge in some fine preparations. the anchor of my day is thus dinner, and the cycle is complete. it is curious that i should have such an appetite. you see i exert myself vigorously in a number of ways. from persistent thought, to excessive activity, or constant sentiment, i exhaust all reserves, and yet i refrain. i am not sure as to the significance of this, and do not regret the circumstances, even if i must abide the consequences.

thanks for reading.

I wasn't going to read it but then I saw that.
Die for Dethklok

KelsKels

Daddy

ITS OKAY I ATE WITH MY AISAN FRIEND TODAY

Placebo Headwound

My family just has food in the house and everyone is responsible for making their own dinner. akudood;

Also, I usually eat alone. n_u

the shortest route to the sea

I eat out my friends in a room with boyah, typically.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Go Up