September 24, 2024, 06:28:56 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Felt had his first blowjob today

Started by ??????, September 27, 2010, 10:52:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

anonymous says tyler is an imax because of his huge projections
Quote from: Quis sum? on September 30, 2010, 10:42:26 AM
God guys, why are you sucking my dick?
LOOK WHAT YOU'VE CAUSED

FAMY2

Thyme

Quote from: FAMY2 on September 30, 2010, 10:49:10 AM
YES. LET'S ALL BLAME FELT.   :3

I blame Clucky for robbing James of his innocence. :'(

Daddy

??????

Quote from: Thyme on September 30, 2010, 10:51:35 AM
I blame Clucky for robbing James of his innocence. :'(
you think i'm john proctor or something  akudood;

Daddy

ME##

[REDACTED]

why are we acting out the events in the crucible
homosexuality<=>voodoo magic?
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

ME##

You're pulling heaven down, and raising up a whore!

Sam

Quote from: Khadafi on September 30, 2010, 09:17:40 AM
uh i'm pretty sure i wasn't the main reason sam left. she stopped posting mostly because people kept calling her an attention whore (or just whore in the first place)

if anything that thread just pushed her further away but i'm pretty sure comments in the picture thread or other threads upset her much worse

plus i already apologized to her for thati don't think i insulted her

unless you are saying arguing with someone is worse than actually insulting someone.

the closest to an insult was when i said she was acting like a tool of marketing and for some reason people said i called her a tool.

You're all right! Every body wins!  giggle;

'Cept me. :(

I left because I had no reason to stay here. When I posted trying to start conversation I was ignored. When I wasn't ignored I was insulted. And I didn't actually 'leave', I just got tired of boyah. I obviously stop by every now and again. But for now I've found a nice community who pokes fun at me but is still friendly and makes me feel like I'm welcome and "one of them".

And for the record, while I certainly didn't leave because of JMV, I was insulted by that argument. It's behind us so I think saying this now is beside the point, but saying that I'm being mindless and following blindly and all that jazz is insulting when you're referring to something I've put quite a bit of thought into. You could have easily said "Lady Gaga sucks stop worshipping her" and we could have agreed to disagree, but you bought it to a personal level that it didn't need to be on.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Nyerp

Daddy

SEE SAM AND I LOVE EACHOTHER AND YOU ARE A BAD MAN FOR PROPOSING OTHERWISE

She wont go the musuem with me ;_______;

Sam

Quote from: Nyerp on September 30, 2010, 03:21:37 PM
what do you mean you were ignored

Literally nobody responded to my posts. I'd post at least 10 times in the chat thread before anyone even realized I was there. The only posts that people cared about were in the picture thread. And I was never really posting anything substantial, so whatever. I was not a valuable contribution to boyah except for my attention whoreyness and occasional fun dramu. So when I grew out of the latter and decided to take the attentionslut factor down a notch, it was like people weren't even reading my posts anymore. I WAS USELESS.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

i didn't ignore you samy <3

And this is in no way a plea to make you come back. I feel bad about the thread I had part in and that would be a douchey thing.  That would have to be a choice you make. I just want to make it clear to some biiiiitches that I don't dislike you and do feel bad about that thread and accept my responsibility of being difficult in that situation baddood;

Socks

Go Up