September 24, 2024, 06:21:48 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Felt had his first blowjob today

Started by ??????, September 27, 2010, 10:52:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: FAMY2 on September 30, 2010, 09:19:21 AM
More of an adorable fuzzy kitten or puppy.    doodthing;

from a bizarre hell, that drools a lot and smiles stupidly, while mimicking michael j. fox.

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on September 30, 2010, 09:22:18 AM
from a bizarre hell, that drools a lot and smiles stupidly, while mimicking michael j. fox.
i think that's his dog

Daddy

itt thyme makes claims about me to ignore tyler's bitchiness in personally insulting felt

LCK

Nyerp

oh so this is about defending felt now

nice change of subject!

Daddy

Quote from: Nyerp on September 30, 2010, 09:27:26 AM
oh so this is about defending felt now

nice change of subject!
it's almost like we are sucking his dick :O
Quote from: Luigicankick on September 30, 2010, 09:27:13 AM
can't we all just get along
I AM GETTING ALONG WITH FELT

??????

Daddy

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on September 30, 2010, 09:35:10 AM
jmv you are mean to me always  giggle;
you are clucky

also holy shit your avatar is animooted

??????

Classic

I insult Felt because it's our way of teasing each other.
The fact is, I really like Felt and consider him a friend. You're just a lonely suicidal dick that has nothing in your life so you feel the need to lash it out on the an internet forum, the only way you can be social because you're an awkward fuck-up in life.

I'm not a mean person. I've gone out of my way, my time, my paychecks and have personally sent gifts to my friends. And let's not forget, you've received quite a few things from me. Of course, with your inflated head I'm not surprised you've forgotten the reason I came back to the forum...when you got out of the ward. I was here to check up on you because I thought we were friends. I guess I'm the idiot here, having my kindness taken advantage of, because it's clearly not the case. I've stayed up, way past the time I should have because of work, talking to and comforting people online because of their insecurities...mostly caused by this forum.

You need to stop thinking so highly of yourself, James.

And Alexis, I appreciate you. It's nice to know someone actually considers me a friend here. Maybe I'm not wasting my time coming here after all.

Daddy

Quote from: Classique on September 30, 2010, 09:59:20 AM
I insult Felt because it's our way of teasing each other.
The fact is, I really like Felt and consider him a friend. You're just a lonely suicidal dick that has nothing in your life so you feel the need to lash it out on the an internet forum, the only way you can be social because you're an awkward fuck-up in life.

I'm not a mean person. I've gone out of my way, my time, my paychecks and have personally sent gifts to my friends. And let's not forget, you've received quite a few things from me. Of course, with your inflated head I'm not surprised you've forgotten the reason I came back to the forum...when you got out of the ward. I was here to check up on you because I thought we were friends. I guess I'm the idiot here, having my kindness taken advantage of, because it's clearly not the case. I've stayed up, way past the time I should have because of work, talking to and comforting people online because of their insecurities...mostly caused by this forum.

You need to stop thinking so highly of yourself, James.

And Alexis, I appreciate you. It's nice to know someone actually considers me a friend here. Maybe I'm not wasting my time coming here after all.
lol

Classic

I don't have to put up with a person like you.

Daddy

September 30, 2010, 10:19:38 AM #87 Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 10:41:28 AM by Khadafi
i am truly sorry i said lol

oh dammit i should have posted kaz's avatar

[REDACTED]

God guys, why are you sucking my dick?
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Daddy

Go Up