September 25, 2024, 12:30:04 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

1s or 0s

Started by strongbad, September 25, 2010, 07:11:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

the real reason i think this is dumb goes back to nyerp's post (not sure if he was srs) about objectifying people but doing it loudly in a manner that seems like one of those TUBULAR BRAH douche manners

the illogical codenames for pairs makes it seem like a bro frat thing and that just has a douchebag vibe

you should just stick to damn son she hot

strongbad

Quote from: Khadafi on September 28, 2010, 09:21:05 PM
the real reason i think this is dumb goes back to nyerp's post (not sure if he was srs) about objectifying people but doing it loudly in a manner that seems like fuck of those TUBULAR BRAH douche manners

the illogical codenames for pairs makes it seem like a bro frat thing and that just has a douchebag vibe

you should just stick to damn son she hot

It's more fun to say, "Oh man she is well fit"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ddcHpKwT9s[/youtube]
Everything is cooler in England :(

Nyerp

ikanaide

What if there is a 2?

Samus Aran

there isn't a 2. the world is black and white. there is only fuck or don't fuck. no grey area.

Kalahari Inkantation

it's like real binary AWESOME

ikanaide

Quote from: Lain on September 29, 2010, 09:06:42 AM
the world is black and white.

...and asian ^_^

I am an idiot to think that there is a 2, there is obviously no halfway of sex and no sex.

Daddy

What about Hiro's almost sex?

YPrrrr

Quote from: IKANAIDE on September 29, 2010, 10:42:03 AM
...and asian ^_^

I am an idiot to think that there is a 2, there is obviously no halfway of sex and no sex.

And if there was 2 isn't between 1 and zero n_u

I'm soo close to locking this thread O_0

Geno

I think this is the first thread I've laughed at in a long time
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ikanaide

Quote from: Khadafi on September 29, 2010, 12:10:57 PM

Almost sex sounds interesting but then there would be no question, it would just to be 2,2,2,2,2,2,2 for everybody with occasional 1

ME##

a snake eyes will probably lock this thread yes;

Daddy

burzumfan420

Geno

Quote from: Khadafi on September 29, 2010, 12:10:57 PM
I don't think Hiro realizes the difference between a girl who's friendly and a girl who wants to fuck.

Also it was really creepy when hiro sent me pictures of several girls he thought could almost be his girlfriend.
almost
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up