September 25, 2024, 10:24:24 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TIL VALHALL!

Started by wawi, September 28, 2010, 05:04:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wawi

THE POWER OF GOD Here come the vikings
Norwegian soldiers are awesome  snakedood;
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=28d_1285659149&c=1

QuoteNorwegian soldiers in Afghanistan unofficially use the "Punisher-skull" (from the comic/movie The Punisher) as an emblem. Itââ,¬â,,¢s got the text "Jokke, we will never forget!" as a tribute to the fellow soldier who got killed by a roadside bomb in January 2010. The senior Taliban leader and bomb making expert suspected of arranging the ambush that killed Claes Joachim Olsson, was himself killed this summer in an operation by Olssons unit.

QuoteSoldiers of the "Mek 4" are spray painting the skull on buildings of suspected Taliban members as warnings to them. There are reports of several irregualar patrols, where the Norwegian soldiers seem to be seeking fire fights in order to kill enemies "without a clear mandate to do so" by the Army High Command

QuoteSoldiers have also expressed a great feeling of joy (better than sex) when involved in combat

QuoteI hit a Taliban warrior in the neck from 2770 meter on february 2 this year - Man, there was cheering

QuoteThe Telemark Batallion 4th mechanized company's warcry is "Til Valhall!" (To Valhalla!). The warcry was shouted three times by the unit after a flaming speech by an officer in a closed ceremony in relation to Olssons death.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxOSqSUgNzE[/youtube]
What he says: "You are the Hunters, You are the predators, Taliban is now the prey"
badass

rdl

did norway just join the war or something

Cookie

C.Mongler

rdl

wawi

Quote from: C Mongler on September 28, 2010, 05:13:52 PM
i dont get this thread

Norwegian soldiers are awesome
Quote from: RTF on September 28, 2010, 05:11:49 PM
did norway just join the war or something

They've been there for a while

Socks

there's nothing new in addiction to violence; war is intoxicating. but the 'field priest' has no business being there in the first place, in my opinion. he can't cover his sector and shouldn't be allowed on the battlefield, much less proceed to shoot his mouth off. his shelter is a thin wire, guarded in the black of night by shepherds, where not even valkyrie dare ride. anyway, while i may be partial to the polak GROM (their professionalism is impeccable), i have known some hard ass norweigan old timers.

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on September 28, 2010, 08:28:35 PM
there's nothing new in addiction to violence; war is intoxicating. but the 'field priest' has no business being there in the first place, in my opinion. he can't cover his sector and shouldn't be allowed on the battlefield, much less proceed to shoot his mouth off. his shelter is a thin wire, guarded in the black of night by shepherds, where not even valkyrie dare ride. anyway, while i may be partial to the polak GROM (their professionalism is impeccable), i have known some hard ass norweigan old timers.
snake oil is welcome even on the battlefield to some

rdl

Quote from: Socks on September 28, 2010, 08:28:35 PM
his shelter is a thin wire, guarded in the black of night by shepherds, where not even valkyrie dare ride.
woa

Go Up