September 26, 2024, 04:21:36 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

color/colour coordinate

Started by hobbit, September 25, 2010, 02:21:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nyerp on September 26, 2010, 09:47:40 AM
there's more abrasion and more "scrubbing power" that removes more dead skin cells and well, dirt

it's more rugged than just sliding a bar of soap across your skin

i find it easier to clean my armpits with it, and i don't see how people wash their asses or backs without one

wash cloths also give you something bigger than a bar or a hand (seriously?) to work with

YES SOCKS EXACTLY ALL THOSE WASH CLOTH COMMERCIALS ON TV HAVE CONVINCED ME TO GO RIGHT DOWN TO THE NEAREST WASH CLOTH OUTLET MALL AND SPEND THOUSANDS OF MY HARD-EARNED DOLLARS ON EXPENSIVE DESIGNER WASH CLOTHS HURRRRR FUCKING DUUUUURRRRRRRR

those are called DISH TOWELS you dumbass fuckheads

yes finally someone who agrees with me thank you so m-

>washclothes
>WASHCLOTHES
I am nominating this for post of the next year, I laughed so hard my housemates thought I was crazy girl;

Nyerp

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on September 26, 2010, 12:36:50 PM
Bullshit, any decent soap can do that.
And?
With a bar of soap and my hands goddamn are you paying attention?
Again, bullshit. Even if you did use a washcloth the only point on it that would have the proper amount of pressure to do anything to your skin would be under your hand, so the size makes no difference.

tl;dr washcloths provide a minimal advantage if any at all.

you've obv. never used one because i doubt your hands are nearly as rough as one bassir;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Nyerp on September 26, 2010, 07:24:11 PM
you've obv. never used one because i doubt your hands are nearly as rough as one bassir;
I'm not refuting that at all. I'm saying that the roughness provides no advantage since any decent soap will exfoliate your skin enough as is. bassir;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

i'm going bludgeon myself to death with soap brb

Nyerp

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on September 26, 2010, 07:26:08 PM
I'm not refuting that at all. I'm saying that the roughness provides no advantage since any decent soap will exfoliate your skin enough as is. bassir;

do you want the bar of soap to get crap on it?

ur gross

Socks

there are a variety of 'tools' and methods one may employ for hygenic purposes, a cloth with shit on it is not one of them for me. if become old, sickly, and unimaginative, maybe then i'll employ someone eager to cleanse my crack with a wet, hot, and rugged cloth. ohhh does that sounds lovely! but until then, i think i can manage.

Nyerp

would you rather stick your fingers or a bar of soap in there

Daddy

Nyerp

YPrrrr

Mando Pandango

I've used a mesh sponge before and they're actually pretty nice because they make a little soap go a long way.

Unlike washcloths. baddood;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on September 26, 2010, 08:11:19 PM
I've used a mesh sponge before and they're actually pretty nice because they make a little soap go a long way.

Unlike washcloths. baddood;
You have to replace those every few weeks though otherwise they get full of germs

Sponges suck baddood;

ME##

don't let's

Washcloths do add more friction where as bare soapy hands would be slippery.

You people  Q('_' Q)

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Live on September 26, 2010, 10:31:57 PM
Washcloths do add more friction where as bare soapy hands would be slippery.

You people  Q('_' Q)
Nobody ever said that wasn't true. Q('_' Q)

Go Up