September 26, 2024, 04:25:41 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

color/colour coordinate

Started by hobbit, September 25, 2010, 02:21:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hobbit

when yo grab a new towel and wash cloth from the closet (or where ever you get clean towels from) do you color coordinate them? like do you pick a green towel and a green washcloth or do you just pick whatever??? i colour coordinate

Nyerp

snoorkel

I have like 3 towels and they're all blue

Socks

'washcloth'? is that like a piece of fabric for use on flesh with water? then no, i just use a towel for etc... though sometimes i do observe--unnecessarily so--the colored parts of my towels. but mostly i'm a texture kind of guy.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Socks on September 25, 2010, 08:51:49 PM
'washcloth'? is that like a piece of fabric for use on flesh with water? then no, i just use a towel for etc... though sometimes i do observe--unnecessarily so--the colored parts of my towels. but mostly i'm a texture kind of guy.
god dammit socks shut the fuck up, quit trying to be intellectual when you're clearly not
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Socks

Quote from: Noble 6 on September 25, 2010, 08:55:22 PM
god dammit socks shut the fuck up, quit trying to be intellectual when you're clearly not

please levy an accusation i actually merit. clearly i'm more interested in the cultural difference indicated by a reference to a washcloth and the insistence therefore of dual use of such with a common towel. this is not something i practice or care for and in pointing that out i'm being a little peculiar.  doodthing;

Travis

Quote from: Socks on September 25, 2010, 09:03:11 PM
please levy an accusation i actually merit. clearly i'm more interested in the cultural difference indicated by a reference to a washcloth and the insistence therefore of dual use of such with a common towel. this is not something i practice or care for and in pointing that out i'm being a little peculiar.  doodthing;

YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD TROLL

Nyerp

Quote from: Travis on September 25, 2010, 09:05:33 PM
YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD TROLL

why did it just occur to me that socks has been trolling us this whole time

??????

i always thought washclothes were for cleaning the counters  akudood;

Nyerp

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on September 25, 2010, 10:10:53 PM

now clucky however is just retarded

??????

burzumfan420

wash cloth is for drying hands and killign niggers

Mando Pandango

Seriously though what the fuck do people use washcloths for I never had any idea.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on September 26, 2010, 12:26:43 AM
Seriously though what the fuck do people use washcloths for I never had any idea.

you scrub the soap on it and then scrub the cloth on your skin

god you people are fucking stupid

Hiro

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on September 25, 2010, 10:10:53 PM
is this not true?

Go Up