September 12, 2024, 03:50:06 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cee-Lo

Started by Swift, September 21, 2010, 01:34:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Swift

Anyone listen to him?  akudood; He was in Gnarls Barkley, ya know, the collaboration of him and Danger Mouse.  Everyone knows the song Crazy I hope.  Well he's releasing a solo album soon called The Ladykiller and it's going to be so sick..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAV0XrbEwNc[/youtube]
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

YPrrrr

Crazy in my opinion is one of the most overrated songs of all time akudood;

It's an ok song, but I don't get why it headlined Rolling Stone's top 100 songs of the decade for example.

Swift

Quote from: YPR on September 21, 2010, 01:36:45 PM
Crazy in my opinion is one of the most overrated songs of all time akudood;

It's an ok song, but I don't get why it headlined Rolling Stone's top 100 songs of the decade for example.
Yeah they were basically a one hit wonder with that song.  I don't even think it's their best work.
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

Nyerp

i liked the song you posted n_n

[spoiler]but i would never listen to a fat![/spoiler]

Socks

good jesus, that song was hall & oats, prince, michael, motown, and cat williams all rolled into one. but i still will not listen to it more than once.

however, in general, i do enjoy some of Cee-Lo's more soulful productions. for example, 'who's gonna save my soul?' is wonderful.

Patrick Stickles

i stick to my skee lo instead of cee lo
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up