September 27, 2024, 04:27:37 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I went to my first college party last night lol

Started by strongbad, September 19, 2010, 11:25:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

On the way there we had to walk down a steep trail and there was this big rock that everybody was stepping over, so i went to step over it, slipped, slid over the rock on my stomach, and then landed on the dirt below and was really dirty and my arms were cut up  akudood;

But it was a good party story and I met a lot of girls. Then we went to another party that was a lot bigger but there was a fight so we left and got home around 1.

GOOD NIGHT WOULD HAVE AGAIN

so have you college freshmen done anything crazy yet  hocuspocus;

ME##

LCK

We drink at my dorm regularly.
And Last night me and some friends climbed the bluffs and some of them toked up while we overlooked the city. I'm trying not too get too out of hand with things, I've got four years here, there's no need to cram all my partying into the first couple weeks.

Daddy

i went to a party a year ago

i smoked weed and talked about music

C.Mongler

im a softmore asshole and i just smoked like 1.5 grams of ultradank weed last night and i was like wutttt

Nyerp

ME##

Selkie

I walked home with 2 cops last night just conversing with them.

The one was a young guy and the other a middle-aged dike. The guy was like "yea shes a bitch don't listen to her" lol.

kinda bizarre

Daddy

Quote from: Selkie on September 19, 2010, 01:28:20 PM
I walked home with 2 cops last night just conversing with them.

The one was a young guy and the other a middle-aged dike. The guy was like "yea shes a bitch don't listen to her" lol.

kinda bizarre
wow that sound actioned

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

burzumfan420

hello i am from the army prepare to be deported to iraq for war.

Commander Fuckass

I get invited to a Frat Party every thursday by a friend that is a Brother there.

I usually go maybe 2 thursdays in a month. If im really bored I'll go every other thursday
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: Crispix on September 19, 2010, 03:54:44 PM
I usually go maybe 2 thursdays in a month. If im really bored I'll go every other thursday

thats a redundant statement if i ever heard one

applesauce

Friday night I went biking in steam tunnels. It was fab.

We do a lot of random "let's go here at 4am" and then sing.

Socks

tonight i made acquaintance with a middle aged lady and her friends. i served, she sipped, and my picture was taken. last week i talked to myself and stared at things. it was quite productive.

Go Up