July 08, 2024, 09:51:21 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PAX [prime] 2010 omg

Started by strongbad, September 02, 2010, 09:33:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

How come like 10 of you went to the inferior PAX east but nobody goes to the real PAX  baddood;

Also post your t-shirt size and i'll send the first 3 people to reply to this a t-shirt or some swag that doesn't fit me lol

LCK

strongbad

ME##

get me an xl since the shirt will probably shrink goodjob;

LCK

YPrrrr

I'll take a L or XL, whichever's easiest cjlubdoods;

I think it's because there are more Boyagers in the East n_u

C.Mongler

because the real pax is on the other fucking side of the country. i wear a small if you get tiny swag

Cookie

I thought most Boyagers live on the east coast.

Geno

Uh because you and me are the only ones who live up in this area besides joeinc. lol
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Mando Pandango

I would also go if I head the means to travel. There's lots of stuff over there that we don't get over here. :<

But we got The Protomen before you did so fuckin whatever dude.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on September 02, 2010, 01:15:27 PM
I would also go if I head the means to travel. There's lots of stuff over there that we don't get over here. :<

But we got The Protomen before you did so fuckin whatever dude.

They're playing Friday night, should I stay for them? I'm already going for anamanaguchi but idk about the rest

??????

Quote from: Strongbob on September 02, 2010, 02:00:03 PM
They're playing Friday night, should I stay for them? I'm already going for anamanaguchi but idk about the rest
i've always thought me and lawlz were the only ones that listened to anamanaguchi  :(

strongbad

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on September 02, 2010, 02:25:55 PM
i've always thought me and lawlz were the only ones that listened to anamanaguchi  :(

oh man i fucking love anamanaguchi
now message me back already jesus christ

Geno

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on September 02, 2010, 02:25:55 PM
I do. And so does thief.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up