September 22, 2024, 10:19:49 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

who here didn't go to college

Started by hobbit, September 01, 2010, 02:13:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

?????

Quote from: Norwegian Lesbians on September 02, 2010, 08:04:02 PM
I used to kill people and wear a red beret.
Now I wear a helmet with a face shield and save niggas wives.
Don't you have a desk job?  doodhuh;
Die for Dethklok

Socks

September 03, 2010, 02:21:53 AM #16 Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 02:40:12 AM by Socks
Quote from: hobbit on September 01, 2010, 02:13:28 PM
if you didn't go to college and/or dropped out what are you up to now?

Same shit with variety on different days.

Therefore, I cannot offer you council, but I'll illustrate my own plight.

I am essentially finished with College. At length I endured for such occasion, and after much disappointment and neglect the ordeal draws to a close. It is a bitter cheer.

Initially I had high hopes and lofty ideals, even a comfortable disposition. Poised, I came enthusiastically in Academia, and exerted myself vigorously all over her. The promise of splendor was within reach, but what I touched was difficult to keep.

I struggled valiantly with this perplexing aspect and acquitted myself rather honorably in that effort. As one might imagine after all the turmoil, I was quite upset to discover, nay, to find myself standing in a murky pool of polluted waste, when I thought it a pure and grand reservoir!

Illusion vanished, I set to define the particulars of this universal, and it is this; potentialââ,¬â€ťa thousand, million, billion, infinite number of droplets for exampleââ,¬â€ťwill always prove more purposeful and provide greater possibility unleashed, rather than contained. The former promotes rejuvenation, while the latter ushers in stagnation.

Any man who claims to harness this power through control via construct is merely diverted a stream and manipulating it into a fountain.  

And so, formal education in its present state embodies a decaying monolith or a bloated corpse--something unsightly and in ruin... in general a thing I wish to avoid.

[REDACTED]

The Miseducation of Clucky and Socks
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Nyerp

Socks Sez:

"um i went to college and i initially liked it but i dropped out because i found out i didn't like it"

Socks

Nyerp

oh i couldn't tell because all of the words

Socks

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on September 03, 2010, 07:03:26 AM
Socks Sez:

"um i went to college and i initially liked it but i dropped out because i found out i didn't like it"

one of his moronic professors insulted his beautiful writing skills :(

burzumfan420

Norwegian Lesbians

Shoo-Dang.

LCK

Quote from: TheSequel on September 02, 2010, 09:05:43 PM
Don't you have a desk job?  doodhuh;
i think he's made it very, very apparent that he does not akudood;

Infel

I can't afford it, and the courses I'm interested are things I already know, of course. I'd sure love to be paid a hundred bucks an hour to sit on my ass and complain.

Norwegian Lesbians

Quote from: Luigicankick on September 04, 2010, 08:19:34 AM
i think he's made it very, very apparent that he does not akudood;
I wouldn't even talk about being in the military if I did. sadface.
Shoo-Dang.

sans culottes

i've still got one more year left in the government indoctrination factory
I support BUSH

Norwegian Lesbians

Oh btw, I now have a deskjob for the next week.
Fuckin' 911 operator/ECC
Shoo-Dang.

Go Up