July 08, 2024, 08:56:00 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Plugged in my gamecube

Started by snorkel, August 23, 2010, 01:52:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

animal crossing is good if you want to waste dozens of hours doing absolutely nothing

me003

I agree with Pikmin, Chibi-Robo, Killer 7.
And then I enjoyed Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, I was addicted to the Chao garden.  giggle;

And if you like RPG's Symphonia and Baiten Kaitos. Both were above par IMO. Although I never finished Kaitos, and I always wanted to play the prequel. How was that anyone?
Also if you're going to be playing with friends a lot, I found Donkey Kong Jungle Beat a fun game for hanging out, even though it's one player. Same with FF Crystal Chronicles, but you'd have to get a bunch of those stupid connectors and some gameboy advances.

Quote from: Lain on August 24, 2010, 09:27:37 AM
oh you might want to try and phantasy star online episodes I and II
Woah woah woah.....you kidding me?
I bought phantasy star online back when it was new from target, except I didn't online and I thought the single player/mutiplayer would satisfy me. MAN WAS I WRONG. and now with the online not existing...I just am at a loss as to why you would mention this, I hope that you've actually played the single player yourself and can somehow persuade me to try it out again. Also mutiplayer is shit, one person dies and you all start over. Couldn't get past the first map playing 4 player back in the day.
Quote from: RTF on August 25, 2010, 10:18:26 PM
I feel like I'm the only one who still likes Abyss.
Yes you are. There's a good example of a game I thought I'd get my "Tales of" fix but found myself wondering, why am I still playing this. Maybe I ought to finish it.

Quote from: My New Display Name Is NotSid on August 26, 2010, 08:01:39 PM
Cubivore is a game I always wanted to play but never did, find it and tell me if its good.
Me too. I tried to get it off ebay a few times and would always get outbid last minute.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Cookie

Quote from: Methree on August 30, 2010, 11:46:37 PM
Me too. I tried to get it off ebay a few times and would always get outbid last minute.

You should have made a thread about this a few months ago. I came across Cubivore at Gamestop for $5 and I bought it (Even though I already had a copy) and I sold it on ebay since I already had the game. I could have sold it to you.

Nyerp

me003

Quote from: Cookie on August 31, 2010, 12:53:53 PM
You should have made a thread about this a few months ago. I came across Cubivore at Gamestop for $5 and I bought it (Even though I already had a copy) and I sold it on ebay since I already had the game. I could have sold it to you.
Oh well, lol. It was still during the gamecubes lifespan that I had tried to get it off ebay, maybe early wii.
I think it was something like $30.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Swift

after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

Nyerp

ME##

Samus Aran

Thyme

I liked Starfox Adventures. :'(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on September 03, 2010, 07:08:15 PM
I liked Starfox Adventures. :'(

it's kind of enjoyable at first until you realize that the combat is never going to be fun, ever

not to mention the story is just so incredibly boring

Cookie

Yeah I think both the Star Fox games on Gamecube suck.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Cookie on September 03, 2010, 08:08:58 PM
Yeah I think both the Star Fox games on Gamecube suck.
Assault was fun :<
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Cookie

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on September 03, 2010, 08:17:28 PM
Assault was fun :<

Personally I found it pretty repetitive. Just my opinion.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on August 31, 2010, 12:59:37 PM
zelda: fsa lol
god yes

and get gameboys and link cables and have your friends join cjlubdoods;

I thought Adventures was pretty good but generic game.  but jesus christ what was the logic behind adding star fox characters

Assault's flying missions were fun.  I don't think it's possible to emulate the greatness of Star Fox 64 at this point after the last three games completely butchered the series (except maybe with a nearly identical port of it in 3d n_n).

Go Up