September 12, 2024, 04:04:23 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

True Blood

Started by ahshshj, August 17, 2010, 01:00:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ahshshj

August 17, 2010, 01:00:50 PM Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 02:32:58 AM by ahshshj

Geno

We have a thread for this already but oh well.

Yes fucking amazing show. The ending to the last episode was pretty epic.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

megan8788

I watch this tv series on regular basis. Te nerve wrecking horror in it makes the show more exciting and entertaining.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: megan8788 on February 11, 2011, 04:07:54 AM
I watch this tv series on regular basis. Te nerve wrecking horror in it makes the show more exciting and entertaining.

I watch more for the characters and interesting story lines. Like the Vampire versus Humans one where Jason was the center of the plot and he was in some Church conspiracy thing? That was cool. And the gay Royal Count Vampire guy who had it in for Sookie and Bill in the last season.

Lafyette is probably my favorite character. Every line is GOLD.

Tara is probably my least. I forget which season it was, but the one with the crazy woman, who like controlled the entire town by the end of the season and like adopted Tara? That season was so meh mostly because it was 90% Tara.

tobbyhot

I m mad for this show mate. I love vampire serials. apart from this I watch vampire dairies and mine favorite movie on vampires is twilight saga.

kosphiren

Go Up